When do you feel pregnant?

dollface79

Reaction score
Everyone always told me "you will know when you are pregnant". Yet i don't feel pregnant at all, i know it's only early yet apart from the period pain i am getting nothing else pregnancy related at all... no sickness or anything! I'm starting to be a little jelous of you lot who have got it lol

When did everyone here actually feel pregnant and when did your symptoms start?

Lisa x

Morning!

Things started to changes for me before I got my BFP, bbs bigger and that's sort of thing. I got bloated from about 5 weeks, but morning sickness didn't arrive properly until week 6 along with other changes.

I've been bloated ever since week 5 so not really too sure when that changes to a bump, prob around week 9.

Enjoy the time of no sickness and just being pregnant as if you do get it you'll be wishing you didn't :) if not, you can have mine :D xx

Omg take it while it lasts sweetie, you'll feel it soon enough. Apart from farting and falling asleep in my cheesecake at a restaurant I had very few symptoms, it hasn't done me any favours tbh cos I was smug enough to think I was going to breeze through pregnancy.....it's getting me back for it now :roll: xxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha! Your cheesecake story really made me chuckle :)

Sorry, I prob should have said that everyone is different with when they get symptoms. My friend felt completely normal through both her pregnancies. Lucky her eh?! But enjoy it while it lasts xx

I will admit now thinking about it... i am doing some farting that a rugby team would be proud of!!!

Even with the sickness and nausea I still don't feel pregnant, can't wait to have a little bump rather than just feeling rough all the time. Xx

I was like this and al i had in tri 1 was sore boobs, period pains and peeing a hell of a lot more, aftr my 12 weeks scan it all caught up with me, still tired,peeing and alot of dry heaving and gagging, and it wasnt until 12-14 weeks my bump took shape also constipation.

Make the most of feeling normal it might catch up with you or you may be a lucky one xxx

I knew I was pregnant pretty much straight away. I know that sounds weird but like a day or 2 after conception I just had a feeling. I told my hubby that I thought I was pregnant but it was still over a week too early to test.
I didn't have any symptoms really except for a weird throbbing in my womb.

The proper full on symptoms, ie sickness, didn't kick in until 7 weeks. Although I had a bloat from 5 weeks, which is defo a tiny bump now :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My first pregnancy I had not a single symptom (well, maybe bigger boobs) until the sickness starting at 7 weeks. That was a textbook healthy pregnancy with no worries and I delivered a beautiful baby girl 9 days overdue.

However this pregnancy has been completely different so far. The day AF was due I felt like I had been hit with every pregnancy symptom possible for that early on, so that's when I tested and found out I was 4wks. Ironically I did not feel pregnant at all in the 2ww. Since then, its been progressively down hill. Sickness, nausea, crying, sickness, nausea, achy boobs, achy back, sickness, nausea, crying, more achy boobs, sleepless nights, sickness, nausea.

Don't get me wrong, after a failed pregnancy last year, I wouldn't wish away any of my symptoms if it meant I could have another beautiful little baby. But on the other hand, at the age of 31, I'm definitely feeling this one is taking its toll on me!

I still don't feel pregnant! Apart from the bump and boobs I would forget!

You may be lucky, I hope I continue to have no symptoms!

Xx

I'm the same Hun. I've felt a little nauseous at times and have sore boobs but that's it. I don't even feel tired. Like you I wish I had more cos I'm so worried there is actually nothing in there!!! I've done so many hpts it's ridiculous!!
I have had a bit of a bloat the last couple of days but I'm not sure if it's just that or the start of a bump. It's very low down so I'm hopeful it's the start of something!! Xx

Hi, I'm 11 weeks today, and I feel pretty normal!! When I was about 8 weeks I had a week of nausea, but no actual being sick! I feel a bit bloated, and get the odd twinge when I move too quickly, but other than that, until I see the proof at my scan next Friday, I'm struggling to believe that there's a little person growing in there xx

I still don't feel pregnant. Last night while bouncing on my ball I rolled forward to grab a drink, and forgot that I had my bump there. It has started happening at work as well that I go to reach something and can't get to it. But I was probably 14/15 weeks when it hit me.

I feel pregnant, I constantly feel sick and am sick a couple of times during the day, my boobs are getting in the way (I used to get called boy tits, so this is weird for me!) and I am always running to the toilet for a wee! Want my bump though!

I don't really feel pregnant either, apart from the amount of gas I'm passing and my sore boobs! I can't wait til I have a bump so that people don't think I'm just disgusting!!

I just feel ill on and off. The last couple of weeks I suddenly felt so much better but since the weekend I've been feeling awful with headaches,extreme tiredness and my first proper spew this morning! I still don't feel pregnant though..just ill. My boobs have never really hurt and haven't grown. I just keep holding on to the fact that everything was fine at our scan last week. I was a nervous wreck before it thinking that something was wrong due to lack of symptoms but I guess they just come and go xx

I guess i jinxed myself, for the last few days i have had a sicky feeling. Nothing like wanting to throw up or anything, it's a really deep down sicky feeling and every now and then my mouth waters like when you are about to throw up. I couldn't eat my tea an hour ago yet now i feel hungry again... but as soon as i think of what i want to eat... that feeling comes back!

I may have to send my OH to mcdonalds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back