Swelling on the baby's neck and excess fluid in my womb

hi how did it go? Hope ur ok?

Hey it went ok. Still could not see any nasal bone on the scan. The cvs wasn't very pleasant, I'm a little bruised today, so a little sore, but not lost any bloody or anything. Just a waiting game now. Thnk you for asking :) x

Hey ladies I thought I'd just let you all know, we finally had amazing newssss!!! My little BOY is fine :) the results come back yday and he's fine :) :) :) xxx

I hadn't posted on here before, but I did read it and have been thinking of you lots, I am so pleased to hear that all is ok! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is boring (I mean that in the nicest way!) and uneventful.

Thnx hunny :) it's differently been a roller coaster :( but come out stronger 😃 xxx

Woohoo!!! What fantastic news! I hope you can relax and enjoy the rest of the ride now. x

Oh hunny I am so so so pleased for you! I know that outburst of relief, great news and congratulations on your little boy! Xxx

I know!!! So relieved! Can't believe it, there were soooo many signs! But just shows to other mommys don't give up hope ����❤️❤️❤️ X

Wow that's fab news :) from your previous post I was so worried for you. So pleased it's good news :)

What lovely news..have been thinking of you since reading your posts, what a relief for you xxxx

Hi Sarah, I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news, I've got a tear in eye. Such a blessing your little boy is fine xxx

Great news xx congrats on your blue bundle too x

Well ladies I had the rest of the results today and they are all clear! So happy my little boy is going to be fine. Have a scan at the Birmingham women's in 2 weeks just to check is little heart then, everything goes back to normal! Thnk you everyone for your kind words, you all helped me so much :) best of luck with all your baby's, this mommy to be is over the moon xxxx

Glad all ok. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing xx

Oh sarah , ive gad a cvs and the waiting and worry is just awful

Soooo pleased all is well afterall , congratulations on your blue news too

Oh sarah , ive gad a cvs and the waiting and worry is just awful

Soooo pleased all is well afterall , congratulations on your blue news too

Hello Hun. I know it is really the hardest time, waiting around, but try and stay positive. It's not healthy for mummy to be stressed out. You obviously looked at the previous posts, so you could see I was not really left with much hope, and look how mine has turned out. Stay strong for you little one. And if u want to ask any questions, or just need someone to listen I'm always here. Xxx

Iv just read that properly lol. Sorry hun was half asleep ha. Glad everything obviously went fine with you bump :) xxx

Quick update ladies, had the baby's detailed scan yday at the Birmingham women's and little man is absolutely perfect! The swelling and excess fluid has gone and little man has no problems with organs, body or physical appearance :) :) :) 18 weeks pregnant today and finally starting to enjoy the pregnancy :) xxx

Fantastic news :) you must be over the moon!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back