suspected ectopic

chrystal

Reaction score
hi im not sure if this is in the right thread i have been suffering with cramps hey go from mild to moderate feel like stretching pains.in my stomach and occasional my hips ?.i went a and e yesterday after my doctor referred me they did internal and bloods and sent me home i go back tomorrow for more bloods my hcg were 320 i think im around 5 weeks going of my last period but my periods are not regular go from 18-35 days ...im really scared im wondering what my blood level needs to be 2moro to be considered a pregnancy in the right place? thanks for any help or advise shared x

I can't help but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Though I read cramps are normal in early pregnancy. I'm about 6 weeks and I have cramps daily. xx

Hey,

I was getting aches in my left side towards my hip with my last pregnancy. Like you, referred to A&E, lots of tests done and I also had an internal scan that showed baby growing where it should be. They said to me 5 weeks is too soon to see anything in the tube, but at least they were able to to put my mind at ease.

Did you have a scan?

Hi thanks for your replies
No they couldnt fit me in for a scan so just bloods and internal Im due to have bloods redone 2moro and hopefully a scan early next week...Im not in as much pain now as i was and thought with ectopic it gets worse not milder ??
I am just keeping everything crossed that my hormones have doubled tomorrow
Thanks again for your kind words xx

I was having bad low down pelvic pain from around 8 weeks onwards and had a scan as I think they suspected an eptopic and everything was perfect. FX for you Hun!

I had really bad pain on my left side that would cause me to feel weak an need to vomit.
Doc sent me to epu for scan.
They found the pregnancy scan where it should b.
If they hadn't have seen the sac, they would have went for bloods.
My pain was constipation. Really sharp pain that felt like I was goin to loose the bump.
Thank god scan 2 weeks later showed a heart beat 2 weeks later.

Also I should say the nurses I saw did say stretching pains can actually start very early on and yours sound quite like that.

thanks to you all for your replies i am still really scared ..I went to the hospital today and had more bloods the hospital called me at 5 to say they have doubled and to go back tuesday for more bloods i really wish they would scan me so i would just know for sure..she did say that the bloods doubling is a good sign so hopefully will know more tuesday xx thanks again for sharing all your experiences its means a lot xx

Best of luck! The day before I found out I was pregnant I had the most terrible pain in my lower abdomen, and continued to be tender for quite some weeks. Mix that with really bad sickness I had the classic symptoms of a molar pregnancy. They scanned me at around 6 weeks and all was fine.

Hey hun, im having similar. Im technically 6+3 but my doctor keeps tAlkin about date of conception and me being only 4weeks.
Im having hcg tests, ideally they like them to double every 48 hours and they will go up slightly if its an ectopic. On friday my level was 223, sunday it was 336 and i've got to go back tomorrow so we know whats going on. I havent had much pain but been bleeding since tuesday. Its such a worrying time :( what time have you got to go tomorrow? Xxx

I had an internal scan on friday last week and they couldnt see anything as it was too early :/ xxx

hi lou so sorry your goin through this aswell according to my hospyal they wont see anythin a scan entill your bloods are over 1000
i got my results and they had doubled the nurse said i forgot to ask the number lol im calling them now to ask lol
i am back tomorrow at 12 for more bloods..when do you go back i will keep all crossed for you .. i had bleeding early on in my last pregnacy 3 times she is now healthy 18 month old
this time its just pains like cramps a little sharp at times
I f you want to talk i will listen i think its nice to talk to someone in the same position xx

Nikki so happy all went well at your scan congrats xxx

Im in at 10 again, i still personally think my levels are low but the doctor says theyre ok. It is nice to know the specific numbers :) i hope tomorrow is the last time i have to go and we have some answers. Yeah the doc mentioned that but she said over 1500!!

Thank you hun, i hope it turns out to be nothing, i just have a bad feeling :/ the pains must be worrying. The one good thing about the scan is that they saw something by my right ovary that could be an ectopic but they usually see liquid around it so might be worth having a scan anyway and my lining was thick so even if you don't see the sac or anything it can still give you an idea. Its horrible to think it's your own body and you have no idea whats happening in it!

Same here hun, pm me if you want to talk. I really hope your hospital are as good as mine have been xxx

thanks luv its nice talking to someone going through the same thing..I think if your doctor was worried they would say and the fact they haven't is a good sign hun stay positive i hope you get answers tomorrow hun.
my hospital said they wanted to scan me friday but there wasnt any spaces so hopefully when i get bloods done they will discuss it more and give me a date im praying mine have doubled tomorrow and after scan i will know more and hopefully it will be good news and it will be the last time lol....the hospital arnt that good they didn't even check me over on sunday lol...keep me updated i will keep everything crossed and will be thinking of you xxx

Thank you hun, let me know how u get on as well :) good luck xxx

i will do hun im kinda scared but want to know at the same time its weird lol ..has your bleeding stopped x Good luck xxx

Nope still bleeding it doesnt make sense but i've got pregnancy symptoms today. Yeah i dont wanna know the answer but it'll be nice to have a difinitive answer. Are u still getting pain? Xxx

bleeding can be quite normal in early pregnancy my mum had periods till 6 months lol
yes but nothing to bad they come and go like period pains i had them with my daughter but cant remember if they was this bad...i had few sharp ones today but nothing now ...glad your getting symptoms thats a really good thing hun will keep everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back