suspected ectopic

Thank you, its nice in a way we're having it on the same day. Will be thinkin about u and i'll let you know what happens. Good luck xxx

it is hun thinking of you today good luck xxxx hope it goes well xx

Had my bloods done again, had a different doctor and this one seemed to think it is ectopic, just waiting for a phone call. Hope your appointment goes ok xxx

aw hun really hope there wrong..i didnt see at doctor just nurse to get bloods she said they was 305 (igot told 320 lol) then sunday 685 so need to 1370 or above today i have to call for results at 6....Keep me updated i will be thinking of you xx

thanks to you all for your replies i am still really scared ..I went to the hospital today and had more bloods the hospital called me at 5 to say they have doubled and to go back tuesday for more bloods i really wish they would scan me so i would just know for sure..she did say that the bloods doubling is a good sign so hopefully will know more tuesday xx thanks again for sharing all your experiences its means a lot xx

doubling is normal for a healthy pregnancy so all sounds good i too had a lot of aches and pains around similar time so fx everythign is ok for you xxx

Yours are looking really good so far! I think she said she'd call after 3 but now im just clock watching! Will let u know as soon as i know :) xxx

Theyve increased by 60% to 545 i think she said. Because i'm stable they want me to have
More tests on thursday. If they go up to 1000 by thursday theyll rescan me. But she said if i get more pain or blood is heavier to go in. Sigh :( hope you get better news than me xxx

The fact they are going up is good news iv had several unexplained bleeds during my pregnancy and all has been well so try to not worry yet xx

thanks to you all for your replies i am still really scared ..I went to the hospital today and had more bloods the hospital called me at 5 to say they have doubled and to go back tuesday for more bloods i really wish they would scan me so i would just know for sure..she did say that the bloods doubling is a good sign so hopefully will know more tuesday xx thanks again for sharing all your experiences its means a lot xx

doubling is normal for a healthy pregnancy so all sounds good i too had a lot of aches and pains around similar time so fx everythign is ok for you xxx

they have just over doubled again now 1437 so off for a scan friday morning keepin everything crossed xx

Theyve increased by 60% to 545 i think she said. Because i'm stable they want me to have
More tests on thursday. If they go up to 1000 by thursday theyll rescan me. But she said if i get more pain or blood is heavier to go in. Sigh :( hope you get better news than me xxx

Hi hun the fact there going up is good news some people produce the hormone slower hope you have better news thursday x
Mine have just over doubled so back friday for a scan will be keeping all crossed till then for us both try to think positive hun it will be ok xx

I'm pleased for you :) hopefully you'll have a really good scan :)

Ahh i dont know, i've given up tbh xx

aw hun really never give up hope things can always turn around you just need them bloods to go a little higher the fact there rising is fab news if you want to talk im here to listen hun x and thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back