surgery and methotrexate

alleycat13

Reaction score
hi, I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy at 8 weeks, docs were worried my right tube would rupture so they operated yesterday. in the end they didn't remove my tube cause they weren't 100% sure it was there. today they gave me an injection of methotrexate. feeling so low now - it shouldn't be so hard to have a baby. has anyone had methotrexate? i'm worried about the side effects when i'm already feeling physically and emotionally rubbish :-(

Hey Hun so sorry to hear about your loss. I had methotrexate last year to treat an ectopic pregnancy. I didn't have many side affects of the drug to be honest, I remember being very drained, emotionally and physically tho. Bleeding didn't happen for about a week or so after the injections. Feel free to message me if you want to talk.
Big hugs xx

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I know i'll get through this, it just seems so tough at the moment, feeling v sorry for myself!

I had methotrexate , didnt work for me , hgc levels were still doubling then tube ruptured , good to see they have managed to save ur tube tho ? Have they not been able to locate your pregnancy then ? X take care x

Haven't been there but didn't want to read to read and run. Thinking of you hunny, :hug: xx

Hi
Sorry to hear such horrible news.
I've never had to take/have methotrexate injections, but would have thought any side effects would be worth saving the tube for?
Hope you get on ok
xx

Oh poor you , sending you a hug , what a week you have had

Hope you feel better soon, once the ectopic is sorted out, and get yourself rested and well again

pls hang in there , you will be a mummy X

dont have any experience of this but just wanted to say sorry you have to go through all this :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back