really wigged out-ectopic injection?

pink_sparkles

Reaction score
so as some may know from my thread in the first tri section i announced my miscarrige, after several blood tests and scan the docs have finally given an explanation and have put it down to "pregnancy of unknown location" which ive never heard of, basically they couldnt see a baby when i went for a scan last wednesday which was put down to me bein very early, and since then they still cant see anythin in the womb or tubes, they said they couldnt see anythin in or out, the confusin part is my hormone levels arent droppin as much as they would like so they told me it could be a possible ectopic pregnancy of some form even tho my tubes look clear :-S the pregnancy isnt viable but somethin must still be there because of my hormone levels not droppin to the ammount they would like, now they want to give me this injection called Methotrexate, which aparently gets rid of anythin outside the womb, has anyone had this?? i'm quite scared, got to go in tomoro to have it done

I looked it up on the net when they suspected mine was ectopic in March - hospital never mentioned and didn't offer it as my levels started to drop. Did they not give you any info to read or anything? Bloody hospitals are useless!!

they did yeah but im still confused, other day one doc said yeah everythin is comin out normally and today they say they cant find anythin and they should have been even tho i was told again last week she wouldnt see anythin cos i was too early, so all confused, my levels havent dropped quick enough for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back