Super scared.

lealea85

Reaction score
got my 3month scan on Friday and I'm so scared
I'm so scared that they are gonna tell me something that's gonna
upset me.
I'm very nervous n I don't know why.
Was anyone else scared before they had their 3 month scan?

:shock:

Hey Honey! I was extremely worried I was going to have bad news too, but I didn't and everything was fine and healthy, she said that pretty much after se found my baby she said all looks like it's forming well. They do say sometimes it's bad news, but if you've had a normal pregnancy up until now everything will be ok!! You'll love it and you'll get a lovely picture and show It to everyone! I'm excited for you :D x

That's totally normal - I was really worried that something was going to be wrong. Try not to worry too much cos its not good for you or baby. Good luck :)

got my 3month scan on Friday and I'm so scared
I'm so scared that they are gonna tell me something that's gonna
upset me.
I'm very nervous n I don't know why.
Was anyone else scared before they had their 3 month scan?

:shock:
Hi i've got my first dating scan on monday, i'll be 10 weeks 2 days along and i feel exactly the same as you! i don't know why as i have a little boy already and had a brilliant pregnancy wth him, i just feel like i have loads more worries this time round, i'm sure we will both feel better once we've had our scans done and we know everything is ok. I've just had normal pregnancy symtoms a little bit of cramping feeling sick ect have you? congrats on your pregnancy:)

yes hun, i was so scared with my scan. i think that everyone is hun- just a normal thing. i had to ask the scan lady "is the baby really there?" lol. you'll be fine hun and it will be so amazing.
good luck, cant wit to hear how you got on xx

Ive got mine tomorrow too hun and im absoloutly bricking it!!Im so scared there gonna tell me that something is wrong!Looking forward to seeing your scan photies :) xxx

Good luck for your scan, it's really only natural to worry esp before the first scan,as your crossing out of that more dangerous period and into the slightly safer stages of pregnancy

looking forward to your pictures when you get back

I felt exactly the same LeaLea but had scan today and all was fine. Hard them pressing that thing on your full bladder though - was desperate to pee!!

Am sure all will be fine for tomorrow, good luck x

thank you so much ladies. glad to see im not alone on that. although im still getting alot of mild cramps....ive just come to the conclusion that my lil twiglet is dancing about trying to create more space to harrass my bladder.

still cant wait though :D this was definately the best 25th birthday surprise ever.
will keep you ladies posted and again, thank you so much :D

All the best for tomorrow LeaLea, I felt just the same as you yesterday and probably will still be scared to death at 3 months xx
Thinking of you, cant wait to see a piccy tomorrow night:)
Hugs
Jody xxxx

it went PERFECT
the baby was rude (my genes), the sonographer kept tryna turn the baby over to look at its tummy and everytime he shook my belly the baby would turn the turn right back over, the sonographer did that 3 times and on the forth time baby threw arms about in a fit, shoved its thumb in its mouth and turned its back to us. i was laughing so much. i thought i was bad when someone tries to wake me.
im further along by a few days. so im 13+6 :D

OMG Woman!!! Dont do that to me!!! I kept checking all evening and you hadnt mean on and I was sooo worried, THANK GOODNESS all is well, I am SOOO happy for you xxxxxx:):):)

Arrrr, thats ace!! congratulations LeaLea Im so pleased for you!!

I'm really pleased it went well. I'm already worried something will be wrong at my scan and I've got weeks to wait!!! X

Iv got weeks to wait too! such a worrying time, but good luckk to every one who's scan is coming up and hope you get a beautiful picture xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back