Scan!!

sueh

Reaction score
Got my scan booked for friday, really scared now, putting on weight but got horrible feeling,i'm so nervous that things are going to go wrong, can't shake it - is anyone else feeling the same??

I've had a child and been through all this before but still just as nervous if not more this time, help!!

Suexx

no matter how many kids you have the nervousness about scans and everything connected with pregnancy never goes away

you'll be fine.

Thanks, will let you know how it goes, fingers crossed x

waiting to see scan picture! :D

good luck hunny bun

I had convinced myself of allsorts of awful things before my 13 weeks scan. I think its a normal reaction hun.

You will be fine!

My app came through really quickly-31st May. I will be 8.5 weeks....Part of me is so nervous but also excited. I am glad its early so I dont have to wait too long to see everything is ok but the other part of me is worrying I wont make it that far....I hate feeling so scared, I really want to enjoy every minute of being pregnant. I constant feel sick with a mixture of worry/excitement!!!! Let us know how the scan goes, I bet it will be WONDERFUL!!!! :D xxxxx

Wow Zoe you lucky girl!!!!!!! Wish my scan had come through, I havent even heard from the midwife yet!!! Good luck with your scans all of you, im sure all will be fine and dandy!!!

Good Luck with your scan.

Like the other ladies say it is totally normally to feel worried.
You will be fine.

Let us know how it goes :D

Good luck for tomorrow Sue, I had my first scan last Thursday and was terrified that there was going to be something wrong, I think it's only natural for us to torture ourselves. Like the others have said I'm sure it will all go well and you will wonder what you were panicking over. Enjoy the moment and let us know how it goes.

good luck with your scan sue, & remember to enjoy every minute!! :dance:

Thanks for all your support, will let you know how it goes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back