loosing my little bean?

amy

Reaction score
hi im bleeding and i have to go for scan this morning to see if baby still there, is there any hope for me, has anyone come through this, i feel very doubtful. im so scared and upset. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I bled with my third pregnancy and Damien is my wonderful healthy result. I was scared as I'd lost 2 babies previously.

I bled from 6 weeks to 12 ish and the cause was the lining of my uterus coming away. Good luck for your scan today, I know how terrified you must be right now but keep thinking positive. Will be thinking of you today, let me know how you get on xxx

hi i had some bleeding at about 12 weeks which turned out to be from a cervical erosion and all is now well it was very scary though especially having to wait till the next day for a scan :( hope all goes well for you today xxxxxxx

There are a few women on here who bled right through the first trimester. I know this must be a very worrying time for you and I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun.

Good luck at the scan.

xxxx

I hope everything goes ok today, I will be thinking of you.

Good luck stay positive. x

good luck and i really hope all is ok for you. im here if you need to talk about anything.

sarah x x

thank you so much for you replies, just got back from hospital, they scanned me and they couldn't see my little bean as it was too small, they could see the sac and they said everything looked healthy, i have to wait a week to be scanned again, to see if my little bean has grown or gone, this is going to be a horrible week, im keeping everything crossed im worried that my little bean has stopped growing. i will keep you all posted, it so nice that you all are thinking about me, its cheered me up. any advice would be great. take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

That must be a relief to you .. if they think all is OK then you must believe that.. they are the experts! it means that it is likely to be just an unknown bleed... very common.

The only advice I can give is to take it very easy, try and do as little as possible especially if the bleeding continues.

Try to relax, I know it will be hard but keep yourself busy but not too active and if the bleeding gets worse or you have any cramping ring the hospital or GP immediately.

Think positively.. all will be fine I am sure xxxxx

So pleased that everything looks like it is progressing well.

I second what Anna Marie is saying, you now need to really relax and take it easy until yur next scan.

Feet up, lots ot TLC, and rest.

xxx

:( :x hi thank you for your replies, i am trying to rest , but the thing is my bloomin hubby, i have to be there all the time to tell him what to do,(have a 5 month old girl) i have just woke up, still very upset and angry, we had alittle argument and my hubby said whats up, i said im fed up, he huffed and said fed up??!! like there was nothing to be fed up about, just finding it a struggle with my hubby at the mo, is this natural, still got cramps....bleeding has slowed down so thats good. will post you soon xxxxx :(

i have my fingers crossed for you as i know how horrible this next week is going to be for you. how many weeks pregnant areyou? i hope with all my heart everything is going to be ok for you. as for your husband im sure he is worried to and men just are not very good at understanding how we feel about these things. tell him how you feeling as a cuddle and support is really important for you right now.

keep us posted
sarah x

Hi 3rd time pregnant,
What a really worrying time for you. Anna Marie is right though. If the hospital saw anything that concerned them they would have told you and lots of women bleed through their pregnancy. I hope you manage to get some rest and head space next week, although I'm sure it won't be easy.
Take care,
S

hi, i dont really know now how far im gone as my doc said i was 7 weeks, then another doc said i was 6 weeks, then i had my scan and they said i was 4/5 weeks, doesn't sound good, think my little bean has stopped growing, then i think i could have concieved late in my cycle, my last period was on the 18th december. this week is going to be the longest week of my life. i will be probably posting loads so i hope you all dont mind,take care everyone xxxxxx

Girl you post as often as you need to. I'll try to check in lots. This forum has been a life saver for me because we decided not to tell anyone about the pregnancy for fear of something going wrong so it makes me feel normal being able to talk on this so you post as much as you like. I know it's impossible but try to keep positive, until you get to your scan. I desperately hope the bleeding starts soon.
Is it still happening?
Take care, S

Hi 3rd time,

I'm sorry you are going through this at this time I know how hard it is. I went through something similar when I first became pregnant. I was convinced that we had conceived at the end of June and went I had my ultrasound there was a sac but nothing else and we had bloodwork done that said I wasn't that far along, so after my ultrasound I had to have another one done about 10 days later and it was in fact the longest week of my life but obviously I was off in when we conceived and it was later in my cycle, when we went in for another ultrasound we saw a yolk sac and her little heartbeat!!! I am now 31 weeks and she is healthy as can be!! Bleeding is ok as long as it is not a heavy flow and accompanied by severe cramping. Try to stay calm and take it easy!! I know easier said then done, but this is the crucial time where you need to stay calm and take it easy. My fingers are crossed for you and your little bean as I'm sure everything is fine!!! Be sure to let us know what happens.

xoxo Ree

woke up this morning, still got cramping, and still bleeding, it's not a heavy flow though, so im still holding out. thank you everyone for you messages, it really helps to know people care and truly are concerned. hope your all ok take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I had bleeding in early preganancy too - and it turned out ok.

Wishing you loads of luck

Take care and take it easy

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27