Sunshinestars** futher update top of pg 2**

Awww bless her heart, SSS hugs for you, you've really been through the mill lately :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no:(:( oh well hopefully they've fixed it (and all their botchings) a bit. Take it easy and get well soon :hug: :hug:

Bless her - this girl is going to need one hell of a pampering when she gets out - she's been through so much.

At least now it's all over and the only way is up.

Get well soon SSS, you're a tough Lincs Lass, you'll be ok!

:shock: ..OMG! this hospital has some idiot doctors! a few years ago when they were giving women d&c's two women died because they caught their bowels while performing the ops they are so incompetent!
and yes unfortunately it is my local hospital too.

Lincs NHS is crap in general, I've had bad experiences too.

At least it's all over now. :hug: :hug: :hug:

xrachx said:
:shock: ..OMG! this hospital has some idiot doctors! a few years ago when they were giving women d&c's two women died because they caught their bowels while performing the ops they are so incompetent!

:shock: :shock:

My aunt went in for a hysterectomy that they buggered up. Connected her bowel to her stomach so she was actually puking up her own faeces :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: She was in hopsital for 6 months after a so-called routine op. Really tests your trust in doctors.

Misslarue said:
Connected her bowel to her stomach so she was actually puking up her own faeces :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: She was in hopsital for 6 months after a so-called routine op. Really tests your trust in doctors.

Ewwwwwwww :puke: :puke: extremely not nice for her. :shock: I was angry even when they missed a bit from my D + C so it took longer to clear up.

Misslarue said:
xrachx said:

My aunt went in for a hysterectomy that they buggered up. Connected her bowel to her stomach so she was actually puking up her own faeces :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: She was in hopsital for 6 months after a so-called routine op. Really tests your trust in doctors.

OMG! that is BAD! poor woman is she ok now?

Hi

send her my best wishes hope she gets to comehome soon
Katrina

xrachx said:
Misslarue said:
xrachx said:

OMG! that is BAD! poor woman is she ok now?

I know it's so gross :puke: :puke: I didn't even know that was possible. She's a lot better now, she nearly had to wear a bag for life so she's just pleased that never happened. Shes in the middle of trying to re-claim her loss of earnings, as she was of work for months.
If I had puked up my faeces I'd want millions!

hi, im home, not staying on i need my bed.. thanks everyone :hug:
tell you all later what went on and what am dong bout it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back