Got pains again! **Another UPDATE pg 5**

Its been a couple hours since last post, maybe mm is in labour :pray: :pray:

Or could be busy with James.
Hopefully Logan wants out.
x
x

wonder where she is! :think: Wherever you are hun I hope you are ok and your whizzing along on the pain train :hug: :hug:

She'll prob & hopefully pop back on later to say she's had Logan :dance: :dance: :dance:

:doh: By the time I saw the message about PMing her my mobile number she had disappeared so Fifi will have any updates via text....

Hope Logan arrives soon! :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: how exciting.

Hope things speed up a bit and baby logan is here soon. :D

OH MY GOODNESS! how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's coming!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck hunni, hope it goes real quick and smooth for you, Il be thinking of you!! :D I cant wait to see Logie Bear!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

woohoo hun
hopefully things will go quickly
my turn next hopefully :)
good luck
manda xx

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I logged on miserable as I'm still having intermittent painful contractions and OH is away with the fairies on his X-Box and this is the best thing I could have read! Brilliant!

Come on Logie Bear! :hug:

within 5cm dilated to the end for me was 5 hours :D

shouldn't be too long for you regardless :D good luck x

i went back to mat unit, contractions mild to moderate and every 10 minutes, not in established labour yet. Not surprised cos pain is still ok, managing with tens and breathing.

They said I could stay at unit, or go home. I've opted to go home, which is where I am now. It could be hours before I have 2 or 3 contractions every 10 mins and be ready for the pool.
Feel better here, easier to relax, more to keep me occupied and more chance of a nap if I want to.
I think the more relaxed I am the faster the contractions will come on.
Also the midwife I saw was at the end of a 12 hour shift and is dead on her feet.
When I call to go back in when I have 2 contractions every 10 mins there will be a new refreshed midwife, and she lives in my town so can get to the house within mins if needed.

Hopefully I'll get some more frequent contractions soon :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thats brilliant! I hope they start coming quicker for you hun! Have fun relaxing :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back