Sunshinestars** futher update top of pg 2**

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
She texted me about an hour ago

Hiya, out of surgery, was down for 2 hours. Dont remember anything, waiting for docs to tell me how it went. Expecting something to have gone wrong should have only taken half an hour so will see. I feel so weird my eyes are twinkling and really bad tummy pains. I'm bleeding heavily too xx

Hope you begin to feel better soon fiona :hug: xx

Bless you hunny

Have been thinking of you today

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Please let her know everyone is thinking of her and hopes she feels better soon!

Please let this be the end of her troubles :pray:

She's been through so much, tell her we're thinking of her :)

I've just this minute had another text...

Hiya,things not going to plan,I'm bleeding too much so they gotta have a look why, means I'm going down again and having a camera in belly depends what they find depends what they do. X going down now so text you laterx

Poor Fiona I'm sure she needs all our hugs at the moment! :cry:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

she's having some rotten luck. Hope things improve soon......

:hug: :hug:

I'm back with another update...
Its Mark Fiona is back they cut her uterus when she went down this morning. They have repaired it. Told us they were aware of a problem but she was bleeding alot to see what it was. Good job we don't want more kids cos she can't carry now without a risk, she is allowed home in the morning depending on the bleeding if it slows down. She hasn't been able to feed Bailey all day now worried her milk will go, she's going to try and express later to see if that helps,

Also Mark said she says thanks for the support :hug:

I hope she is home tomorrow poor girl she's been through so much already! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaww bless her, she's certianly been through the mill lately. Get well soon fiona :hug: :hug:
I'm a bit confused though, I thought she had had her tubes tied after bailey? Sorry if I'm being stupid and thats means something else :think:

get well soon fiona sending you loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back