Sun Holiday

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Yay i got my bargain sun holiday through for Sept, although not exactly £9.50 as advertised... has cost us about £50 but thats still a bargain!!!!

I'm so excited, our first little family holiday, although it was wierd getting the confirmation back with me, matt and ? on the form.

I couldn't fill in baby's name because i don't know yet! :D
Woo just had to share! :cheer:

Croyde. I love it there, been loads but always camped in a dodgy little field, will be nice to be in a caravan with electricity and stuff.
I can't believe how excited I am... watch it chuck it down at the end of Sept now!!!

Aww I'd love a holiday with hubby, Jamie and baby this year but don't think we will be able to. I would be excited as well and it doesn't matter if it rains you can be all cosy in the caravan listening to the weather :D

sounds great :D I love bargain sun holidays but OH is a snob and doesn't like them. I can't even get him to go to butlins! :roll:

muppetmummy said:
sounds great :D I love bargain sun holidays but OH is a snob and doesn't like them. I can't even get him to go to butlins! :roll:

We looked at butlins last year for a weeks break short notice and it was sooooo expensive, we would have been cheaper going abroad for 2 weeks :shock:

aww yay!! You'll be ok in Sept, I have high hopes for this years Summer- after last years washout the big man owes us one!

I cant wait for a hol, will be next year sometime I expect :cheer:

Thing is I checked out the normal prices and u do save a bloody fortune! Despite it not being £9.50!!!

weve got a sun holiday to watchet in somerset in april - cant wait

they are great value for money, we have 2 a year, the sites and accomodation are always first class, normally haven and alike

infact bump was concieved on our last sun holiday in sept of last yr :oops: :D which makes them even more special for us

have a great time hun! :cheer:

:D
we had same problems yesterday trying to book flights for sept but not having a name or passport number yet lol

marie x

muppetmummy said:

i was always put off butlins but decided to give it a go as went for under £300 for a week half board last july which is real good deal for butlins. despite majority of wk raining it was a fantastic hol. there is just so much to do and kids were never bored. not once. evening entertainment was super and u get coices of different venues to go to so something for everyone.
we used to do have but if it rains only option is to sit in caravan or spend £s in arcade sorry haven!

marie x

I go in September too, going to south Wales to Camarthen Bay.

Sun holidays are great and I know how excited you must be, this will be our first family holiday too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back