Suggestions PLEASE

wend

Reaction score
Maddison is 1 years old soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GOSH its gone dead quick it only seems 2 mins since she was here lol .

Well anyway i havent got a clue what we could get her .

Weve decided on a bike with a parenting handle but thats it so far .

Maddison had quite alot at xmas like a v smile baby , baby walker etc so stuff like thats out the question :( .

She into yo gabba gabba but the toys arent available over here yet .

So i was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions or reveiws on toys

thanks girls

don't get her anything unless he needs it. She'll get loads from other people i bet. Its a waste of money splashing out for b'days IMO. Up to the age of 3 they have no idea whats going on anyway.
Instead of splashing out on her treat yourself. You're the one who pushed her out a year ago :lol:

have you got a garden, maybe some stuff for outside?, swing, rocking horse thingy, playhouse? etc.

we have the same problem but matilda hasnt got many 12m toys yet.

lol Natalie :roll: :lol:

We're getting Isaac a train set, he loves it when we play with his cars and make them travel around him and go 'beep, beep' :D His Grandma's got him a ride along, and we're definitely going away to the coast or some sort of day out to make it extra special. If we had the space I think we'd maybe have got him some fish too, he loves them :lol: Had we a garden we'd definitely be getting him some outdoor water/sand fun stuff, he loves the water :D

I think budge has a good point too, I wasn't my best after Isaac was born but I'll be damned if I'm not going to be having a whale of a time this birth day :cheer:

Whatever you decide she will be the special girl of the day and you will make it special, have fun :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

budge said:
Instead of splashing out on her treat yourself. You're the one who pushed her out a year ago :lol:

I love that philosophy! Personally, I will probably just spend the money on taking Oliver out somewhere nice for his birthday, and maybe just get him one or two little things. He'll get plenty of stuff from other people, and won't know what's going on anyway. Maybe we'll go away for the weekend or something seen as we haven't been on holiday for about 6 years.

Anyway, I was rambling there! I don't know any good toys, but what about taking her out for the day? I don't have a clue what people bought me for my birthdays when I was younger but I have great memories of my mum taking me to a Rainbow show at the theatre and them reading my name out for my birthday :)

Other than that, does she have things like a paddling pool or a ball pool/ stuff that she can use outside now the weather's so nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back