Quick replies please. Ill baby

Ive only just seen this. I would Definitly take him. Let us know how you go x x

Poor baby, hope you're ok and you get sorted soon x

Hi Leanne, was thinking of you and lil one. Did you take him to A&E. Hope he is well and getting better..Do let us know..take care

Oh mate, ive only just seen this! Really hope everything is ok xxx :hugs:

Hiya. Sorry no reception inside. Been here a while. Temp was 38.5 at half 6, can't have more calpol til 8. Nurse waiting for a doc to authorise nurofen so they are there if anything happens. Trying to get a urine sample, but he's barely peed since thus mornings water bomb so god knows how long that will take.
Has a few petechial dots ATM, but literally only 5/6 that came up this afternoon, but I'm not overly worried about that since my little odd ball has a tendency to think it's the norm. Wish us luck!
God knows what time were here til!
Thanks for all ur replies. It really is nice knowing ur all here x

Hi Leanne

Know I'm a newbie but thinking of you and hope your LO is feeling better and on his way home soon xxx

Glad you are in the right place hun. Hope he gets better soon xxx

Hope he's better soon Hun, thinking of you :hugs: xx

Oh bless him...I hope he's ok and you're both back home soon xx

Phew just seen this, brilliant he is looking better already, your not paranoid, you sound like you did great.

I think there is something nasty out there as Devon has been crying, clinging and off food today, he has a temp but only 37.7 under arm. We stripped him off and he was happier, and had calpol. We just slept. grissled on sofa all day, they just don't understand do they.

Last edited:
hi all.
Were just home, urine was fine, they think he has a throat infection because it looked a bit red tonight. When we left his temp was down to 37.4... after being completely butt naked for 2 hours! lol.
They said dont worry about food, dont even other for a few days, just give him bottles if he will take them, but monitor that a lot because they dehydrate so easily, especially if have a sore throat.
If anything happens, rash gets worse, bad in himself, temp goes up and uncontrollable again, go back.
Now were home, his bloody temp is back to 39! So off to try and dish out some more calpol down my buba!
Thanku so much for all ur best wishes. It really means a lot xxx

Poor wee man :( Hope he's on the mend soon hun xxx

:hug: I hope he gets better very soon, you done the right thing hun.. Poor baby xx

Thanks for everything. Praying it starts to go down soon because I really need some sleep tonight. Running on about 2 hours atm xx

Well worth checking it out, hope you get some sleep tonight, 2 hours is soo not enougth for you to run on X

Fingers crossed for a good (cool) night xxx

Thanks. An lol mamafy. Touch wood!!! His temp is hovering around 38.5 at mo so think gobs get some sleep while bf is still up. Will post again in the morn to let u know how he's doing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back