sucks so bad!

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Got into work this morning feeling the best I've felt since my bfn last month only for a girl i work with to come in and announce she's 12 weeks and show off her scan pics. i couldn't look at her it made me feel so down :(

text OH to let him know what happened and he replied "so?"

Typical :(

Hi Chole

Dont get down, it is normal to feel like this, especially when everyone around you seems to be falling pregnant so i understand. My borther announced that he and his partner were having a baby a few weeks ago after trying for one month!!!!!! and although I was happy for them I was so upset as I so wanted it to be me!! Keep positive, Monday's are always crap anyway and it will happen for you... honest. As for men, well they juts done understand, my husband is always telling me to chill out and stop worrying but it is not as easy as that! I am sure once you explain face to face tonight he will see why you are upset. Hugs Gizzy xxx

i no that feeling oh to wel, it sucks but fx our time will come!! hugs xx

Sorry to hear that!! I know how difficult it can be to act happy for people when you're TTC.
Men dont understand what TTC does to us girls!
Hang in there girl, it'll be you announcing your news soon :)

x

i know it sucks, i am horribly jealous of every pregnant lady i see and find myself scowling at them! im not a mean person honestly, ttc is just one of the hardest and most disappointing things i have ever been through :(

i know it sucks, i am horribly jealous of every pregnant lady i see and find myself scowling at them! im not a mean person honestly, ttc is just one of the hardest and most disappointing things i have ever been through :(

I know it really is :(

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm really hoping this month goes well. I have no idea how I'm going to be able to go to work everyday and my co worker just getting bigger and bigger :/ Everyone was helping her pick baby names during tea break. I sat that one out. Not as fun as it was when we weren't trying.

I can't help not feeling positive for this month. Just want my little star so much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back