Good and Bad thread!

ams25

Reaction score
Hi girlies

I used to post on a different forum (not ttc-related) and we used to have a thread called Good and Bad. I don't know why but it just popped into my head and I think it would work fab for TTC too. Basically the idea is to list bullet points of all the bad things that have happened to you/annoyed you this week and then list all the good things! It can be about TTC and non-TTC things. I used to really enjoy posting on it because it puts things into perspective and allows you to rant about the bad things and then forces you to focus on the good things by listing them last!

I hope the above makes sense, lol. My goods and bads today are...

BAD
* Two facebook pregnancy announcements on my news feed today, making three this week! (both a good and bad... of course I am happy for them but also I just want it to be meeeeee!) My heart just sinks when I see them, and then I feel like a horrible cow for feeling that way.
* I'm sooooo tired today!
* Totally overspent on christmas shopping so january is looking like a very penny-pinching depressing month
* Not pregnant (obviously this will be on everyone's lists!) And another BFN yesterday... I don't even know what made me take it, I knew I wasn't pg after af last week but just had the urge haha. Its self-torture!

GOOD
* I've got a whole 11 days off work after today woohoo! :)
* its nearly crimbo :D
* Going to a lovely party tonight with all my best friends, including 2 who live away and I haven't seen them for ages. And because I am not preggers or even in my 2ww, I can get plastered if I want! Hehe :)
* My lovely OH has bought me flowers for no reason... He is fab <3
* Had a really good interesting morning at work, which makes me realise that even if TTC takes a while, at least it gives me more time to try and improve my career. Obvs TTC is much more important to me than work, but at least it is a silver lining to every BFN month!
* Trying my first OPK today!

Over to anyone else who wants to join in! :D xxx

Good - Its nearly christmas.. :dance: im now off work until 5th jan :)....its not snowing:)....i have more money than i expected to have 2 days before christmas:whistle:...soooo looking forward to my christmas dinner.:dine:...and best of all, i am fertile all this weekend so i know what i will be getting this xmas :wink:

Bad - LO still not 100% over having bronchulitus:sleepy:...my boss had me come in today even though i had no work at all to do just to send me home a few hours later :twisted:... not looking forward to cooking christmas dinner as i dont seem to get any help.:help:

Good news...12 days off work with my hubby to laze about and enjoy country walks with our dogs :) I know I've O'd so cycle hopefully back on track :) Christmas - I love it, always have!!

Bad news.... should have been celebrating getting past the 12 week pg milestone before now, not ttc. MIL is a terrible cook... and its our turn at hers so burnt roasties, dry turkey and lumpy gravy it is!!

Well more pos than neg for me so maybe a good sign!! :dance:

Good:
Not having to go to work
Had first Christmas with my parents on Sunday, a sneaky pressy giving with hubby this evening and still have actually Christmas to go!
Ov'd this week so been busy in the bed room

Bad:
A friend mc at @24 weeks - so sad :(
Having to spend Christmas with the in laws of the in laws !
I have eaten and drank too much this week- need to get back on the exercise

I really love the thread

Good
11 days off work
Christmas tomorrow - I have just made my dish and turned out perfect
I should be ov next week so lots of Christmas action!!!

Bad
Would have loved a Christmas bfp
Eaten way too much rubbish need to stop or my clothes will never fit again!
Assistant is pregnant and she has made the decision not to keep it made me sad

Bad
&#8226; got far too drunk at a works party on Fri & felt rubbish yesterday
&#8226; Hubby is working tonight (Xmas night)

Good
&#8226; it's Xmas!!
&#8226; I'm ovulating....yipee!!
&#8226; not at work until 3rd Jan
&#8226; hubby is currently making a lovely Xmas morning breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member