Stretch mark sadness!

Lol they didnt chose to ruin your body but at the same time are probablt very grateful. So thats a good plan! ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

*Touch wood* I haven't got any stretch marks from pregnancy yet - I am only 29 weeks though, when did you all get yours?

I already have very deep ones on my hips and thighs from a ridiculous growth spurt during my teens, they are completely silver now though and to be honest they don't bother me in the slightest, I still get my bikini on :D xx

I have some from puberty too H16. so I fully expected some now....there's still time I guess!

I've got mine in the last week, so 36/37 weeks :-(

i started getting mine at about 11 weeks :O all the women in my family suffer quite badly so i knew i would too! Plus i burnt my belly on an oven tray just over a month ago when we had the heatwave lol thats what u get for cooking in underwear! so i have that scar and the stretch marks to deal with :( xxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1377166918.138544.jpg

ooooh nasty burn! OUCH! Burns are evil!!

Awww Sophie I bet that burn bloody hurt :(

Your stretch marks really aren't that noticeable in that photo hun :) xx

yea it was sooo bad i cried like a baby! it instantly bubbled up and i was in such a panic :( it only happened as i didnt realise how much my tummy stuck out i was still getting used to it then grrr xx

Just popping over.. Hope ur all doing well here in tri 3 :)

Noah is 6 weeks today and my stretch marks are disgusting!
They grew an got 10x worse since giving birth and losing half my baby weight :(
Cx

Heya! Mine also are not pretty. I honesty have some of the worst ones ive seen. If u Google stretch marks pregnancy? Mine are as bad as them!

Ive lost 20lb out of 28 from pregnancy so far and luckily they dont look worse. But my belly is a saggy stripey mess!

Little man keeps me happy though so not too worried xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I seem to have new ones sincs giving birth!? How is that possible as im losing weigh!? And im bk in my size 12-14 jeans!? :( its my belly, hips, front and inner thighs :( sorry to out a downer lol! Hopeully theyll start fading soon!! Xx

They'll improve and well done on the weightloss ladies!

Mines still a huge red burn mark from my severe PUPPPS!

Xx

Mummy to my beautiful girl born 9/8/13

I seem to have new ones sincs giving birth!? How is that possible as im losing weigh!? And im bk in my size 12-14 jeans!? :( its my belly, hips, front and inner thighs :( sorry to out a downer lol! Hopeully theyll start fading soon!! Xx

Losing weight very quickly unfortunately has the same effect as the growing belly!
Im sure they will fade soon. Mine from teen years faded quite quick once I stopped growing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Just popping over.. Hope ur all doing well here in tri 3 :)

Noah is 6 weeks today and my stretch marks are disgusting!
They grew an got 10x worse since giving birth and losing half my baby weight :(
Cx

I have the same, they also turned from pink to dark purple when baby was out of my belly. It will take me a year to get them to fade from thos dark colour to ivory (i also had this with both of my other kids)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back