Stretch mark sadness!

uzapudy6.jpg
be proud Hun x

I have them on my sides and legs :( there deep red and just awful :( hopefully the will fade over time !

I was hoping to get away with it, but finally noticed some on the underside of my tummy. So far I'm quite lucky in that I have 1 small one on my left side and about 3 small ones on my right side. It's still a horrible moment the first time you see that mark. 5.5 weeks to go for me, so I've accepted I'll probably get a few more. Bio-oil all the way!!

It was horrible when I first saw. I think my mouth actually dropped. I know mine will only get worse in the 6-8 weeks I have left xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Girls - I can not recommend Clarins Stretch Mark Control Cream enough. From my first pregnancy this was a massive fear for me so I did a lot of research and found that this cream was meant to be the best. With my first pregnancy I used this throughout every morning after a shower along with Bio Oil at night and I have 3 stretch marks on my lower belly that are barely visible. I've been doing the same since 7 weeks this time and so far so good, no new stretch marks. I tell all new mums to be about the Clarins Cream and all have loved it.
I know if you are going to get them you will but at least I know I've done all I can to prevent it, and if you use some good creams even starting now they will fade really quickly once baby is here x

Mine only appeared after my son was born but I love him so much that I now look at them as part of the journey to get him here and I really dont mind them

I had bad stretch marks with my first .. But as soon as you've lost your belly they shrink and go clear .. I've wore bikinis with them and no one has ever noticed or said a word :) they allways look 100 times worse on a stretched massive belly x

I had bad stretch marks with my first .. But as soon as you've lost your belly they shrink and go clear .. I've wore bikinis with them and no one has ever noticed or said a word :) they allways look 100 times worse on a stretched massive belly x

Thats reassuring! I didnt think they would look any different when my belly isnt so stretched xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeh mine were huge and wide when pregnant soon as my belly went down they were tiny n skinny :)

Yeh mine were huge and wide when pregnant soon as my belly went down they were tiny n skinny :)

Mine didn't shrink a lot on my belly tbh. The ones on my hips did when I lost some weight :)

Maybe ill have a little chubby belly n juay not see them lol. Not that ill lay much attention. I hope ill spend my time looking after the little man rather than worrying about my marks! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Eek cNt wait to see what its like to be a mummy!

Sent from my GT-I9300

I keep getting a massive itchyness on my lower belly let's hope it is not from stretch marks ready to crack the tight skin .

I've got them on both sides of my belly, im going away on holiday next year for my friends wedding, and im well letting them hang out lol! They did bother me at first, but now im not bothered! Since i found out i was pregnant I've been using bio oil religiously, xx

I keep getting a massive itchyness on my lower belly let's hope it is not from stretch marks ready to crack the tight skin .

Do stretch marks itch!? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've got them on both sides of my belly, im going away on holiday next year for my friends wedding, and im well letting them hang out lol! They did bother me at first, but now im not bothered! Since i found out i was pregnant I've been using bio oil religiously, xx

Ahh good on ya xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

aww kel just seen this :( big hugs to ya xx
keep readin me post every time they get ya down thats what i do lol they are the devil i know and mine were the same as yours, 1 day none and the next.. bang they were there!
this should cheer you up tho.. i went to see my mate the other day and when she had her lil man a year n half ago and i showed her my marks on me belly below me belly button and at the side and she said 'they look exactly how mine were' she then lifted her top and im not jokin ya until i looked really really close to the point where i was on top of her belly ya couldnt even tell she had any whatsoever! her belly looked back in shape and no bold marks to be seen anywhere! :)
so keep using your creams and make sure you are using an oil at least once a day! i know these are dear but since iv been using them my marks have not got much worse..

this is the cream i put on morning and night..
http://www.johnlewis.com/mama-mio-goodbye-stretch-marks-cream-100ml/p230556092?kpid=230556092

and this is the oil i try and use every day..
http://www.lookfantastic.com/elemis...bodycare&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googleprod

every time you feel down though like i said read that post i put on and just think to yourself your young, your skin is perfectly able to go back to how it was and those marks will fade with exercise dieting and creams i promise ya xxx and out of it all you get a beautiful baby :) xx this pic just proves how bad these ladies marks were and look how good she looks now.. i know shes a model n that but zoom in on her belly, she was obviously massive and look how much they have faded and her belly has gone back to normal shape! especially with that magic thing called fake tan! ;) lol

and dont forget what i said, you dont have to show off your entire stomach to be sexy! you can still show abit of midriff below ya boobs n between ya belly button with high tops n skirts and there are some gorgeous one pieces and kaftans , not that you need to cover up cuz you will still look lovely in a bikini once you get back to normal a promise ya :) xx

Attachments

• nicolamc2.jpg
    nicolamc2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I've just noticed a few really big ones on my belly. Not amused! I thought I was one of the lucky ones but my OH pointed it out yesterday. I'm only able to see them in the mirror as they are really low. Not happy :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back