Stretch mark sadness!

Kelly450

Reaction score
Im awful sad about my stretch marks. They are actually worse than I could ever imagine them being. They have gone from my belly, so my hips aswell now.

I feel awful. And very conscious of my belly popping out under one of my tops.

Has anyone else had them really bad or all got lovely stretch mark free bumps!? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I read on this forum somewhere and I'm going to try and find it for you now about stretch marks. I hope it makes you feel better! Be proud of them though! Your babies given them to you :) I'm going to try and find the post now :) xxxxx

Is that the one charlotte put on pregnancy chat? I do love it if it is. But I feel awful about them now! :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

mine are out of control!

none on actual stomach yet, but hips are terrible so are inner thighs, front thighs, BUM! and i can see them working their way into my belly..
I also have one of my blinking FOOF!! yes foof lol! just below knicker line haha!

im ruined! xx

Yes that's the one! Don't worry about them though :) my friend had her baby about 6 weeks ago and she had awful stretch marks, like more than I even though wa possibly! But since she's had her baby she's even putting on coco butter and stuff and they really have faded a lot - I mean they were purple before she was born! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you though :( I only have a few on the underside of my boobs and I wouldn't let me boyfriend look at me, but I had a few words with myself and decided that if this is the price I have to pay to have a little baby then I can deal with it. Accepting that they were there was hard though :( dreading gettin them on my tummy too :/ are you using creams and stuff? I got some nspa mum to be stuf from Asda and its made my skin really soft! Bump cream and stretch mark oil and boob firming cream, I think it's actually better than the coco butter palmers stuff :) xxx

Yes that's the one! Don't worry about them though :) my friend had her baby about 6 weeks ago and she had awful stretch marks, like more than I even though wa possibly! But since she's had her baby she's even putting on coco butter and stuff and they really have faded a lot - I mean they were purple before she was born! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you though :( I only have a few on the underside of my boobs and I wouldn't let me boyfriend look at me, but I had a few words with myself and decided that if this is the price I have to pay to have a little baby then I can deal with it. Accepting that they were there was hard though :( dreading gettin them on my tummy too :/ are you using creams and stuff? I got some nspa mum to be stuf from Asda and its made my skin really soft! Bump cream and stretch mark oil and boob firming cream, I think it's actually better than the coco butter palmers stuff :) xxx

Yes mine are only under my belly button then around my hips and I have 8 possible more weeks of them getting worse.
I use creams but the damage is done. I hope, like your friend, they do fade a fair bit afterwards. I always look at it as the price I pay for my little man because he will defo be worth it. But I am only 21 and feel like I'll never be able to show my belly again. I have shown my OH, but only a little bit of them. I dare not show him my whole belly! Ill have to try oils I just use plain stretch mark cream. Thanks hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

mine are out of control!

none on actual stomach yet, but hips are terrible so are inner thighs, front thighs, BUM! and i can see them working their way into my belly..
I also have one of my blinking FOOF!! yes foof lol! just below knicker line haha!

im ruined! xx

Its very odd how we get them in different places as I have none on my bum or thighs and a couple on my bikini line which I had from about 14 weeks! None on my lady region yet lol!

I feel ruined too. Id rather them on my legs than my belly. They are quite deep, so if I rub my tummy, I can feel them. I dont think others could feel them as I think I just pay too much attention to them.

I wish I could show u how bad they were but I probably cant even pluck up the courage to take a photo! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

That was my worry too :( I'm 19 and the thought of not being able to chill in a bikini ever again is horrible! I'm sure they will fade for you though :) xxx

Thank you. Just hope they dont get worse :-( xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

mine are out of control!

im ruined! xx

Its very odd how we get them in different places as I have none on my bum or thighs and a couple on my bikini line which I had from about 14 weeks! None on my lady region yet lol!

I feel ruined too. Id rather them on my legs than my belly. They are quite deep, so if I rub my tummy, I can feel them. I dont think others could feel them as I think I just pay too much attention to them.

I wish I could show u how bad they were but I probably cant even pluck up the courage to take a photo! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

My hips have some very deep ones!
My bum is like small little ones but my thighs r horrible!

I got a silver one by my belly button, thatll b purple ina few days!!
I just hope i give birth soon so i dnt get any bigger :( xx

I haven't had any on my belly but my thighs are horrible it looks like someone's been hacking away at them haha!xx

You will be giving birth very soon! :)
Just think I have possibly 8 weeks of mine getting worse! lol

Ah thighs are better but still not nice :-(

Us poor mummies (to be) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Get slapping on that bio oil!
Although sadly creams oils etc can't prevent, they CAN help heal quicker and better :)

Touch wood, I've got no bad ones yet (only 33wks though) I put it down to IBS...my tummy stretches so much with that, then deflates, even now, that its like my belly gets to prestretch the skin before baby grows again!

Xx

Get slapping on that bio oil!
Although sadly creams oils etc can't prevent, they CAN help heal quicker and better :)

Touch wood, I've got no bad ones yet (only 33wks though) I put it down to IBS...my tummy stretches so much with that, then deflates, even now, that its like my belly gets to prestretch the skin before baby grows again!

Xx

Yeh im only hoping that whatever I use will help them heal quicker and be less bright and visible! Ha im only 33 weeks!!! I started getting them about week 28 I think! Feel horrible getting my belly out midwife!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm 19 too and I have some on my hips! They're quite contained to certain parts though?!?

I suffered really badly with them on my boobs in puberty but they really did fade, now I can't even see them!

xxxxxx

Yeh I had some on my hips from puberty.. they have faded now and barely visible. Although the very ends of them are flaring up again and starting to go red. :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have horrible stretch marks too. With my first they came all over my thighs, upper legs and hips all the way up to my waist and very long deep and wide (half an inch wide) and at least 10 inches long. With my second I got quite a few on my lower belly. I don't see them now since my belly is so big but when I am not pregnant it is super obvious all the way to my belly button. First time I felt devastated because I fell pregnant at 22 an had the baby at 23 and will never look like myself (also apart from the stretch marks). Now i just deal with it (nothing else you can do except for laser treatment to get rod of most).

Last edited:
Yep I think its when it initially happens that I get depressed about them. But as you say, there is nothing that can be done :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Around 30 weeks I didn't have any and I thought I'd got away with it, now I have quite a few on the lower part of my belly. They are quite big and red and horrible. It is a bit depressing but then I think I'd rather have stretchmarks and my little bundle of joy than no stretchmarks and no baby ;)

Yeh the first one defo sounds better! And id much rather get stretch marks for such a worthy reason than just putting on too much weight too quickly. X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back