STRETCH MARKS!!!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi
before i was preg i was only a size 10 and im now 37weeks preg and was soooo happy as i had no stretch marks until lastnight i noticed some on the back of my legs just under my bum :( im soooo gutted! iv been using Pregacare stretch mark cream all over my belly and it goes to show that it really does work, just wish i had put it on my legs :(

37 weeks??? god thats wishfull thinking..... im 35weeks lol

lol :lol: I often add weeks to my pregnancy w/out realizing it. Yeah, my first pg I rubbed the cream all over my belly too but ended up with a few stretch marks on my hips (which got huge!) But, better there than on the belly I say. Lots of women get stretch marks on hips, thighs, bum, etc during puberty so at least a bikini could still be in our future without any on the belly!

They're not stretch marks; they're 'Horourable Scars'!!

(I look like I am wearing a permanent tigerskin swimsuit - so I have to joke, right?!)

Lynn

i got loads in my early teens when my periods started i was unfortunate because i got them on my belly and nowhere else!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

iv started to get them on my legs to iv been using palmers coco butter lotion on my tummy n thats fine for now!

I've been using palmer's cocoa butter too, and so far so good!

i recommend johnsons baby oil rubbed on your bump in the bath for stretch marks, palmers was ok, but if your gonna get them your gonna get them!! theres not really anyway of stopping them completeley. Its the stretch marks on my boobs that im most gutted about!!!!!

hi fiona and ladies

i have been lucky but found a few on my boobs , thought i was the only one with them there!!!!

I've been using cocoa butter lotion but I just started using this stretchmark prevention butter and it's amazing! I know they're hereditary but this stuff penetrates deep down so if anything helps at all this should. I hope!! :lol:

Hi everyone! I'm new on this forum and 38+1 weeks now.

I feel dead lucky that I haven't got any stretchmarks on my bump (yet!) cos I thought i was prone to them - I've got loads on my legs and some on my hips and boobs from when I was younger, they've gone white/silvery now though (and the boob ones are hardly noticeable anyway).
I used Palmers Stretchmark cream for a while, then started using Bio-Oil cos it was MASSIVELY recommended on another forum, for old stretchmarks too.
I do tend to think that if you're gonna get them there's not much you can do about it, but I just thought that if I did everything I could even if I still got them at least I wouldn't be able to beat myself up about it!

Well I discovered some faint stretch marks at the weekend. They're on the lower half of my bump and not too bad.
I think I've done pretty well to get to this stage and only have a few as I had loads as a teenager on my legs/hips/boobs. Still I knew that stretch marks were part of having a baby when I got pregnant so I'm not too bothered.

I have been using the Bio-Oil on my belly but more so because I had my belly button pierced a long time ago and although it had been closed for ages the stretching of my belly caused it to go all red and scarry so it's helped loads with that.

Becky, I visited the site you posted, and realize that this product doesn't seem to be available in Canada. :( Do you have any info on how I would be able to get it? I think I'd like to try it.

That's a great site!

It does seem like the Bio Oil is expensive at first but Diddlum is right it does last for ages and the best thing is it works on ordinary scars etc. too!

It's not as cheap as I first thought though, Becky, there's no VAT on the £7.22 price! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back