Stretch Marks

Soozee

Reaction score
Anyone got them?

My bump is really stretching now and always itchy during the day. I always apply stretch mark cream, but I heard theres nothing you can do about getting stretch marks.

I wish I could afford that BIO-OIL, but its a tiny bottle for £10 !

I try not to scratch my belly, but its turning purple now .. eek :cry:

Ive got loads of stretchmarks, but mainly from having Zack. They just seem to be stretching this time around. Got them on the backs of my legs, butt, boobs and tummy :(

Going to be getting the bio-oil after baby :cheer:

Have a look on ebay I think someone said you can buy it cheaper on there hun :D

i think my auntie said she bought bio oil on offer at boots... less thatn £10 for the BIG bottle was quite a few weeks ago so dont know if its still on offer...

and the boots website isnt working so i can ttell you ladies

im gettin really bad stretchmarks, there SOOOOO itchy :(

I share you pain Soozee! Every morning the first thing I do is a stretchmark check! As of yet none on the bump but the old ones on my hips from when I was a teenager are stretching :(

My belly for a long time tends to look a bit purple so it doesn't necessarily mean they are round the corner yet! I have heard that it doesn't matter what you rub on your skin it is the massaging action which strengthens the elasticity. I am using olive oil and cocoa butter and spend a good 10 mins mininmum in the evening rubbing stuff into my bump.

Bio oil is cheaper if you buy from ebay but once you've added postage you don't usually save too much unless you buy in bulk. I think bio oil is best for afterwards as it fades the stretchmarks.

I really hope you dont get any (and me neither :lol: ) but I can say that my stretchmarks from a teenager are not very noticeable at all now so as long as we are doing all we can if we still get them then at least we know it wasn't preventable :)

I have had stretch marks on my inner thighs since 22 weeks they look like purple flames and are quite deep :? havn't had any on my belly yet :pray: or my boobs so fingers crossed it stays that way :pray:

i got 3 bottles of 125ml (the biggest bottle) for 25quid off ebay!! they normally go for about 15punds a bottle so was very pleased with that bargain!!

im using bio oil all over after a shower then palmers stretchmark cream on my bump and then no7 anti cellulite cream on my thighs lol!!

so far no cellulite but the stretchmarks r gradually saying goodbye!

ive got a few.. but im not too bothered about them..

my gran call hers.. her babies journey to the road of life :dance: 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back