I have a stretch mark !!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
Ok it's only one stretch mark, but it wasn't there when I had my shower yesterday... it's appeared overnight... :shock: :shock: :shock: Sneaking little s*d... and I have been using this ROC anti stretch mark stuff EVERYDAY (I wasn't so vigorous with the application the first time round)... so now I know that the creams are all rubbish, either you're prone to them or not.

Also to those of use with these badges of honour from previous pregnancies... it is 100% possible to get a stretch mark on top of a stretch mark... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have strech marks on strech marks ontop of strech marks. :rotfl: :rotfl:

i woke up one morning with 4 all in a line and all perfectly symmetrical.. only 4, they are very small though so I am pretty pleased.

I keep expecting mine to appear any day now.....

one stretchmark? count yourself lucky, i look like a lions bin tryna rape me! :(

ooh no and your so close to the end too.
Ive been lucky enough to escape them so far. Please stay away :lol:

oh hun, i thought that i wasnt going to get a strech mark- then when i was 38 weeks they just appeared.

I wouldn't mind so much but I didn't actually think there was any more space on my belly for stretch marks from when I had Tia.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And I was so close to the end... :x :x :x

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its catching!!!!!

I had no stretchmarks yesterday and just as I was applying my cream for the millionth time I found 4 little ones!!!! 2 on each underside of my bump!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I still have ages to go!!!! Im going to look awful :wall: :( :cry: :cry:

Thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones.... now its all downhill from here :roll: :(

I am 38 weeks tomorrow and I got my first stretch mark today - well it appeared overnight and there is a few more there now :wall: :wall: Im ragin and I was quite smug about not having any - serves me right :evil:

Puberty gave me stretch markson my legs and boobs and hips- I'm guessing that I'll have a heap more by the time this LO is in the world! Not found any yet, but I know they're coming! :doh:

I was really lucky to begin with. I never had any until around 32 weeks, then slowly I got a few. By the time I got to my due date I had an acceptable amount. I ended up 9 days overdue and I swear I could see more and more appearing every hour. :(

I used to laugh when people said that getting stretch marks is worth it. Now I agree. Adam is worth every single one and more.

Hope you don't get many more. xx

Ive got loads from last pregnancy,none as yet this time but still have plenty of time for them to come.

I've not got any from this pregnancy - yet - but stil have a lot of stretching to do. However, I lost a lot of weight before getting pregnant so my skin is probably quite stretchy anyway lol

the ones I got from paige were turning silver, but wayy hayy there now back to dark red again

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bah humbug to stretch marks....grrrr! Just got my first one yesterday! I thought I was doing so well! I do have an appendix scar which looks like a catherine wheel now though...little red lines radiating from it! Anyone else got scars and do the red lines fade after bubs is born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back