Stressing too!!

Doob

Reaction score
Sorry for the moan but I feel so stressed and as its my first pregnancy haven't got a clue what's normal or not. Main symptom is feel very tired and very occssionally sick but not often but the fact I'm not feeling more sick makes me stress out and think something is wrong. Dh doesn't understand why I'm upset I know I'm still early on and it's good I'm not really ill. I think it's mostly that 12 weeks until a scan to check alls well seems so long away and dh won't entertain the idea of a private early scan. I know it's crazy that I'm upset over basically waiting and I know it's not all that logical and I tell myself that and get upset with myself again. Guess its just hormones. Sorry for the moan really needed to vent xxx

You are same as every other girl is normal not to have a single symptom and normal to have every symptom going

Yes just one of those days I guess x

It all stressful and I think sometimes when you see bad things happening it makes you worry all the more! U will be fine! we will get through tri 1 together - one day at a time xx

Why won't your OH consider a private scan hun?

They are pricey but worth every penny for peace of mind.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Why won't your OH consider a private scan hun?

They are pricey but worth every penny for peace of mind.

xxxxxxxx

He thinks we should save the money until we can get a more detailed scan later down the line and he thinks we should be saving for the outgoings that will be coming up. He has said tonight if I really feel it will help he's sure we can find the money somewhere, we'll see x

I don't know where bouts you live or how far u will travel but there is one in Stoke called life through the lense they have one package it's expensive at over £200 but you get 3 scan over your pregnancy which works out cheaper

Thanks roxane, I'm in Sheffield and can't seem to find a deal like that but I'll keep looking x

I looked all over and I struggled when I was pregnant, nothing in donny either, I recks the closest was leeds if I remember right hun x

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back