Scan worry

TeeUK

Reaction score
Nothing new usual moan!

I am sat here worrying about my upcoming scan on 29th....I am convincing myself it will be another mc :wall2:

I just don't feel pregnant! I know it's normal at this stage to feel better but it's horrible...I just cannot get my head around this scan being positive....

I keep reading stories of mmc's and had a good cry...it's been such a hectic week. Kitchen finally fitted, still got no cooker till Friday...got to shave my dogs, dye my hair, clean house, do a load of washing all before Saturday then I go up in-laws for a few days :wall2:....leaving my 18yr yr old daughter to watch house and dogs and stressing over that coz she will have friends here I don't know. Hate the thought of teenagers I don't know or trust in my house and I'm thinking all sorts!!!

Bf only just told in-laws I'm pregnant and they are over moon...so now I am thinking what if scan is bad they will be upset....oh the stressssssssss

Awww big hugs honey, i'm sure everything will be fine its only natural to worry though I blame it on the hormones lol xx

I'm sure everything will be fine :) I don't feel pregnant either now but heard the heartbeat at booking in appt yesterday, so I'm sure your bean is doing exactly the same! This is my first baby (after a mc) so understand the fear, but we just have to keep thinking positive that our babies are doing what they're meant to be xx

Hey hun, I totally understand, I had my scan this morning and I was petrified. My OH was very sweet but couldn't grasp why I was so worried. Then I saw the baby appear in the screen and the worry melted away. I'm really sure all will be well hun, I haven't been half as ill as some people and have only had symptoms on and off for the last couple of weeks and the baby was kicking away happy as larry. Good luck hun (not that you'll need it :) ) xxx

Thank you girls...it's so reassuring to hear you all have had same worries and all is good. i really am up and down, one minute I feel sure all will be fine coz I've not got this far without bleeding etc and then other times I think ...another mmc.....hormones :wall2: still must be a good sign x

I think the best way to look at it is no bleeding = no reason to think there's a problem. I know it's easier said than done and no doubt the worry will creep back at times, but I for one am going to enjoy not feeling so sick for a bit :) Not long now until you see your bubs :) xxx

Yes that's what I keep telling myself :)

With my 1st mc I wasn't having AF for months so I didn't know I was pregnant till 11 weeks at scan they said it died at 8 weeks, but I didn't have any symptoms with that pregnancy, also didn't take vits or folic acid and was on meds for arthritis....similar kind of story last year, found out I was preg at several weeks but was on meds for bladder infection and was told they suck all the folic acid out of body so probably why that pregnancy failed too(would have been twins as they found 2 sacs)......this time 2 days after sex I stopped meds and started on the folic acid and vits so I have given this pregnancy every chance to stick....fingers crossed it does x

Sounds like your having a hard time :( I'm sure and hope thing will get better :) xx

Fx this one is a strong sticky one :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back