So fed up of being sick!!

Spammy

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks now. Thought I'd be over the worst!! I'm still sick after every meal without fail. Feel like sometimes all I have to do is look at the toilet and my gag reflex gets going! It's exhausting! It's the first thing I do in the morning, the last thing I do at night and at many various intervals in-between!!

Sorry to moan girls. Everyone keeps reminding me it's a good sign and I know I should be grateful I have a symptom but I really would like this bit to be over now!!!

Moan over. Ha ha

luckily ive not had any sickness but my heaving and gagging frist thing in morning and last thing at night and randomly during the day is still here and im 14 weeeks, taking it as a good sign that bambinos ok, think ill be paranoid when it stops lol, IF it stops,

i feel for you x

Oh no...and your 14 weeks!! That doesn't fill me with hope. Ha ha. I absolutely HATE being sick. Looking forward to being able to enjoy food and actually keep it down again!

Oh bless u Hun, fortunately mine has got a lot better over this week. But I am still taking my anti sickness tablets 3 times a day and think they have something to do with it. Have u asked ur doctor to try u on different tablets? I'm on my 2nd type xx

It's frickin awful huh? I've only felt sick mostly, only actual sickk a few times, but the feeling was relentless. Doesn't help when your doctor tells you 'it's all in the mind' errrr what a twat lol

Once I hit 12 weeks though it's started to ease off a bit and I've been feeling alot better for longer periods. I still get sickness, but having a respite from it has been so good.

Hang in there hun, you've almost got through first tri and things should start to settle down in the next few weeks xxx

I haven't been back to doctors for a while kanga but after the last time when he said he wouldn't give me any I kind of gave up hope of being given anything.

Really pleased yours has eased off Kanga. Bet you really don't want to stop taking those tablets!

I really hope it does go after 12 weeks. Feel like iv spent nearly a full month living with my head down the toilet. Ha a

I am really scared to stop taking the tablets, going to just try taking 2 for a couple of days and see if I still feel ok, then maybe drop down to 1 a day and see if the sickness returns xx

maybe see another dr if your reg one wont give u anti sickness meds,i really dont get why people think puking loads is a good sign i think its an old wifes tale.

I'm still being sick :( Its different for everyone some people aren't sick at all during pregnancy and have healthy babies!

I guess everyones body just reacts differently. There are loads of old wives tales about it but I tend not to listen to any of them.

Yesterday was so bad. I had to go upstairs last night just because the smell of my husbands mushroom risotto made me so sick! Hoping for a better day today.

I'm having almost constant nausea, especially bad when hungry, which is a nightmare as I have totally gone off food at the mo (normally a big eater) :( only been sick a few times, but the nausea is making me miserable! Really struggling and can't wait to get the first trimester over with, when hopefully, I will start to feel better and back to my usual eating habits. Hope u feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back