Stressing so much :(.

Em91

Reaction score
Hi, Hope you're all well. Afraid it's only me again looking for more reassurance, i must be driving you all mad

I know i'm being ridiculous but all of my symptoms have gone, i just keep thinking its because i've lost the baby and i just don't know it yet. A friend at work replied when i said sickness had stopped with.. "My sickness stopped at 9 weeks and so did all my other symptoms a week later i started bleeding and lost the baby i've heard of it happening to a few people".. She didn't mean it to upset or worry me but its just spinning round my head what if my symptoms have all stopped because i'm losing the baby.

I don't know whether to phone the midwife, i don't want to be a pain and will probably just get told to stop being daft. Scans not till 23rd.. so nearly 2 weeks think i'm going to lose my marbles in that time.

I never thought i'd say this but i wish the sickness, sore boobs and tiredness would come back :-(. I want to feel awful again at least i had a constant reminder that the baby was there and okay

Do you guys think i should just wait for my scan and assume everythings fine, or should i ring midwife? i don't want to be a pain and i don't even know what they can do? I know people said their sickness stopped at 9-10 weeks did everything else to?

Sorry again for keep asking so many questions, and Thanks

Last edited:
Hun, if ur not bleeding, u have absolutely nothing to worry about. Sickness for most people stops at 10-12 weeks so just be thankful your feeling normal again.

If u start bleeding, then worry. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hun, if ur not bleeding, u have absolutely nothing to worry about. Sickness for most people stops at 10-12 weeks so just be thankful your feeling normal again.

If u start bleeding, then worry. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks, i've been so ill with the sickness feeling ok is just really scary. Hearing that from the woman at work just makes me think the babys gone and i don't know it. :(

Do what you think is right, we all panic and need some reassurance sometimes.
As for that woman she was very insensitive, we all know it can happen but don't want to be reminded of it.x

Hi Hun, I'm feeling exactly the same as you except I haven't had many symptoms all the way through. I just keep panicking that there will be no baby when I have my scan. I keep thinking about booking a private scan just so I can see my baby. This waiting game is horrible. On a positive note for you a lot of ladies around your stage complain of disappearing symptoms so try not to worry too much.
I have just come to the conclusions that this whole process will just be one big worry until I have my baby in my arms! Xx

Hi Hun, I'm feeling exactly the same as you except I haven't had many symptoms all the way through. I just keep panicking that there will be no baby when I have my scan. I keep thinking about booking a private scan just so I can see my baby. This waiting game is horrible. On a positive note for you a lot of ladies around your stage complain of disappearing symptoms so try not to worry too much.
I have just come to the conclusions that this whole process will just be one big worry until I have my baby in my arms! Xx

Thanks, I had an early scan when i was 6-7 weeks and there was a baby and a heartbeat so was reassured for all of a week then started worrying again. 12 days isn't to long think i will just stick it out and try not to think about the negatives to much. They do say some people get no symptoms at all maybe your one of the lucky ones :)
Yep i think so, and then it'll be a whole new worry when they come along ;) x

Hi i am 8 weeks & the same has happened with me! I was feeling sooooo sick & couldnt stomach anything to eat not even my old favourite foods. Then all of a sudden woke up & stopped feeling sick & could eat, i was so worried but over the past couple of days the sick feelings have come back, woke up this morning & had to phone in ill to work beacuse i felt like i hadnt slept for weeks (last time i did a sickie was 3 years ago). Like people keep telling me everyone is different and every body reacts in a different way. Try not to worry & just try to relax just remember no two people are the same xx

I know exactly how you feel, i've had hardly any symptoms the whole way through (besides breasts being 2 sizes bigger and sore!) so I worried when I went for my 12 weeks scan that they would say there was no heartbeat etc (had a scan at 10 weeks aswell and all was ok) I think everyone is different and symptoms do come and go. Im sure everything will be ok so as hard as it is try not to worry too much x

symptoms will fade as the placenta gives the baby all that it needs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back