dont feel pregnant.....?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I'm ten weeks now and I just don't feel pregnant at the moment... No sickness which is great but I have no symptoms at all.. is this normal ? .... X

I don't either if its any consolation hun. I think we should count ourselves lucky with no sickness or anything but it does make it all seem so unreal when you have no bump either.

I don't either if its any consolation hun. I think we should count ourselves lucky with no sickness or anything but it does make it all seem so unreal when you have no bump either.

give your body time my sickness did not start till 6 weeks lol so good luck x

i am 10 weeks and i sometimes dont feel pregnant i think its because we cannot feel baby move etc but we will soon x

i dont feel pregnant either apart from the little movements i can feel... :) i didnt have no sickness at all either :)

I'm the same. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and feeling fine. Really glad not to have sickness but it does make me worry a bit. We should just be counting ourselves lucky though :)

I was just saying the same in the previous thread.
Kelly, you have an impressive bump to remind you! I just have a flabby belly, but I had that to start with!

Im 32 weeks and apart from a bump and heartburn wouldn't know I was pregnant :lol: had no symptoms from 6 weeks

Wow Rosa, hope I get the same as you... I have started to get backache, thats it. Sickness gone.. which im just so happy about.. Cant wait for my scan 15th of march! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back