Sickness has just stopped suddenly

Em91

Reaction score
Hi, Hope you're all well..

Not sure if i should be worrying but since thursday my sickness and all nausea has just stopped. Not even felt slightly sick, I know i should be grateful because its been awful for weeks but is it normal for it to just stop suddenly? :? Could it mean theres something wrong with the baby?

Midwife changed my date back to the original because she said early scans arn't always right and i will mostly likely be put forward again if so i'm 10+5 but before i saw her the early scan would have made me 9.. i didn't think sickness wore of until 12-13 weeks. Anybody else experienced this?

Thanks for any advice
em

Mine stopped at just over 10 weeks. Just woke up one morning and realised I felt human again!!

Yeah thats kind of what it's been like... i've spent 5-6 weeks being sick or feeling it constantly. Feeling human is weird... and not sure if i should be happy or worried lol!

It's normal hunny. Around 10-12 weeks the placenta starts to take over nourishing the baby so it relieves a lot of the symptoms xx

I agree...normal, mine stopped between 9 - 10 weeks :)

Mine stopped at 9 weeks (although I now know I was actually 10 weeks after dating scan) and I worried too but everything is fine. I still have the odd off day so don't get too comfortable yet haha! x

Mine stopped around 10 weeks for about a week, but it came back and I still suffer now. Just make the most of feeling well again just in case :) xx

Can mine stop this week too please??!! :lol:

I'm back to school tomorrow and really can't face a hyper class feeling like rubbish!!

I just bought a doppler for the exact reason you just said, as when my nausea stops I will be so worried but it's perfectly normal!! xx

I wish mine would suddenly stop :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your replies... i said that last night and then just been sick this morning so apparently not completely stopped but still a lot less, was only keeping crackers and cereal down before now im actually eating meals!

I hope yours stops for you soon leesey, and maybe thats what i need to do. Buy a doppler dont know if i'd be able to find the heartbeat though.

*hugs* Jayjay i know what you mean i'd been wishing it away for weeks. Now it worries me, Hope you're starting to feel better with the anti sickness tablets etc?

Im in the same boat - Ive noticed my sickness easing off a bit, and now I find Im sick in the morning, and sometimes in the evening, but I dont have the constant nagging nausea all day anymore. Its such a relief to be feeling better, but its also a worry. Glad to hear its all normal!

Mine stopped around 10 weeks for about a week, but it came back and I still suffer now. Just make the most of feeling well again just in case :) xx

Same for me! Around 9-10 weeks it stopped and I was worried sick. Then at 11 weeks it was back and even worse. It's slightly better now but i'm still throwing up in mornings and feeling sick all day :( Hopefully that won't happen to you though!

Same for me! Around 9-10 weeks it stopped and I was worried sick. Then at 11 weeks it was back and even worse. It's slightly better now but i'm still throwing up in mornings and feeling sick all day :( Hopefully that won't happen to you though!

In that case i will make the most of not feeling sick lol, just in case! Hope you're feeling better soon will all be worth it in the end :)

mine started at week 12-13 lol but least it stopped for you, thats a good thing x

Hey hon, I'm in the same position. You can't help but feel a little worried about it (I have just done yet another pregnancy test to reassure myself!) but am sure all will be fine. Given everyone else's stories think I am just going to try and enjoy it whilst it lasts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back