Strange spotting...

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by BabysMomma, Jun 4, 2013.

1. BabysMomma

BabysMomma Well-Known Member

Okay this may be me making a mountain out of a mole hill and it's just going to be my body playing its evil tricks again...

Right, according to My Days, my period was due on 1st June, nothing happened but I expected that because for the previous 2 months my period has been a day later than calculated, so no biggie.

On 2nd June, I get really light brown spotting, like seriously light, and by now I usually have a bright red roaring bleed.

Yesterday I have the same only a teeny bit more. Today I have the same, but it feels more like a period is about to start, i.e. that feeling you get down below (tender foof) but there haven't been the usual cramps.

After my last period on I was due to ovulate on dates 15th-20th May and I DTD on 19th...My Days calculated that the 20th was my most fertile day.

My body is a little whacked out I feel at the moment though because I've been bleeding in between periods so I'm not 100% convinced that I'm pregnant. For instance, last month I bled brown blood from 20th-24th May, it started on the most fertile day of my cycle.

I possibly sound really tight but I don't want to fork out money for a digi for it to be a BFN. I'm trying to think negatively about it because I don't want to get a BFN really. Suppose there could be the possibility that I'm pregnant but I think it's my body playing stupid tricks.

Thing is, I had said to OH after the last time we DTD which was last month, (I know :shock: ) that we should stop TTC because its disappointing every time and I want to give college 100% when I go in September!

Wait to you see though, after I type this the :witch: will arrive!

I know you guys are going to say test but I just don't want to :brat: :lol: x

ETA: I've had the most awful snotty cold for the past two weeks, if that's relevant I don't know...Plus I've never ever had a "period" like this when its due. It's usually roaring red blood and quite heavy...

#1 BabysMomma, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Hi hun not much advice but fx the witch stays away for u xx

3. BabysMomma

Thanks hun. I'm thinking about buying a cheapie test from the pound shop. My sister tested that way and she got her BFP. I'm sure if they're 100% accurate though. Last time I bought a clear blue digi but then my period hadn't shown up. Argh! Why do our bodies do this...

4. BabysMomma

And what did I say!?! Looks like :witch: is here! Heavier bleed and its tinged with the redness like when my period does usually start. Really hate my body sometimes! x

5. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Oh hun im.sorry she got u xxx

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Sorry AF arrived hun, but for future reference, the pound shop tests are very good in my opinion. I got a bfp at 7dpo on one xx

7. BabysMomma

Thanks ladies. It's just a bummer when you hang onto a wee glimmer of hope and in the :witch: flies full force! Biatch :lol: x

Ooo scn, that's helpful to know about the tests. Thank you. x