am i pregnant?

artois32

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Early last week i noticed a light pink discharge (just the once) when i went to the toilet i also felt a few cramps that week & thought maybe my period was due. My last period started on 14th october & i am normally regular (28 day cycle)
I worked the dates out and calculated that i should be due on today (10th). Since monday (8th) i have had brown discharge on and off, my periods usually start with bleeding & stomach ache straight away. I am not on any bc & we use withdrawal (sorry if TMI), i would not normally think anything of it until i thought about last week & the pink discharge which i have never had before. Any advice would be appreciated :wave: Thanks

If it's unusual, then take a test hun. :)

Hope you get the answer you want. x

Edited to add - It could be AF stalling but then it could be a possible implantation, the only way to tell is take a test. If you get a negative but still no period, do another test in about a week. x

Last edited:
Argh it is so annoying, i am trying to be patient & wait but i know if i go & buy a test i will get a negative result & probably bleed tomorrow :eek:/

We can all definitely relate to that hun, waiting seems to be all we do!

I'd give it at least four days before testing, if no AF and no BFP, retest in a few more days. I think I've read that you can do a test about 4-7 days after suspected implantation bleeding.

Hope you get a BFP hun. :) x

good luck hun, hope ya get the result u want xxxxxxx

good luck!!! hope you get the result you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back