Are these Pregnancy Symptoms And Did I Have Implantation Bleeding?

Anna Michelle

Reaction score
I was due for my period on 22nd of august but ended up having a very light period on 16th august and it lasted 4days. Since 29th my boobs started iching then since then I've had really sore nipples, If I touch them they feel bruised but the rest of my breasts are not hurting. Also I've been having really heart burn for a few days and back ache at the same time. I don't want to get my hopes up just incase but I have calculated and it seems that my period might have been implantation bleeding I'm not sure as I have never been pregnant before but really do want to have a baby. Also the past week I have been having cramping after orgasm it feels like my Period is about to start... Sorry if its TMI. Also today in work I got a sharp pain then my whole body flustered and I started to feel dizzy and hot. This lasted about 10 mins. Any advise will be greatfull thankyou.

Hi hun didnt wanna read and run. have you taken a pregnancy test as some of the symptoms you have explained MAY be pregnancy related?

in particular iv heard about the boobs being sore, heartburn and dizzyness

xx

Yeah the only way to know for sure is to test.

Good luck hun, let us know. XX

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back