strange dreams freakin me out

jemz24

Reaction score
well il start

2 nights ago i was tryin to sleep and my OH was playin his ds next to me. i dreamt that he came into the room with a bag of goodies i asked him where he got it from and he said a girl from work. i asked wot did u give her then and he sat there with a smirk on his face i asked him if he was having an affair he just sat there with a smirk, then i told him i was leavin him, still that bloody smirk.
i felt him move so i turned around and asked him if we were talkin about anything he told me that ive been asleep lol

yesterday- i dreamt that i needed the loo every place i went i had to go pee. then i woke up neddin a pee.

today- my lil girl goes down her nans on a friday so i took a nap. i dreamt that she came into the room i was like wtf i went downstairs no one around house was like a tip. i just didnt understand why she was there, then in my dream i tried to wake up and i couldnt, then i woke up and had to convince myself that i wasnt dreamin now.

all these dreams seem so real its scarring me.

I had weird dream the other night that a giant was torturing me!! :shock: :shock: he was a cross between the metal headed demon in Silent Hill film & the cop in Stephen King Desperation. I got a way but he chased me and I was near a poice station but couldn't get in so I hid behind a chair or something (don't know why there was a chair outside LOL) but he saw me, he fired a big like fishing hook thing at me but I caught it and then I was spinning him around. I woke up then....it was really freaky, I was actually scared I was going to die in my dream and thought will I really die if I die in my dream? So woke myself up. Can anyone else wake thereselves up when your having a bad dream?

I've woke myself up a few times, I keep having a dream about trying to get out of the top opening of my bedroom window(at my parents house) as someones trying to kill me. :shock:

Babylicious said:
I've woke myself up a few times, I keep having a dream about trying to get out of the top opening of my bedroom window(at my parents house) as someones trying to kill me. :shock:

reacurrin dreams are the worst
when i was younger i kept dreamin bout a tornado killing everythin my parents were stuck in the house and my brother wouldnt let me go bk for them.

never really looked into it, but reacurring dreams definatly mean something.

Horrible ain't they? My OH always has dreams about lizard people (but then he is weird lol)

:shock: I had a dream about lizard people when I was about 15, and it's never left me! It was so vivid!

Strange.....

I have a Dreamer's Dictionary for just such an occasion. You can look up anything you dream about, and it tells you the meaning of that object. Helps with dream interpretation. Not all items are in the book, but it's got a huge number of listings.
I ALWAYS ALWAYS have weird dreams...if I remember them, they're odd!
Last night I dreamed my tonsils were so swollen and full of puss that I could hardly talk...I was pretty sure I had strepp throat. Then, someone in my dream wouldn't leave me alone (IDK who it was!) so I stuck my finger in my mouth, then stuck my finger in their mouth and said "Now YOU have strepp throat too! HA!" :puke: Gross I know!

I've had some really weird dreams the past few days too...

Hope it's a sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back