Dreams...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Do any of you have dreams about being pregnant, having a baby etc? Then wake up and feel really sad?

It's never happened to me until last night, I dreamt that I got a BFP. It was really weird how I got the BFP but it still seemed really real. Like I felt the emotions and everything. Then I woke up and I was like :( :wall:

xJodieLoux said:
Do any of you have dreams about being pregnant, having a baby etc? Then wake up and feel really sad?

It's never happened to me until last night, I dreamt that I got a BFP. It was really weird how I got the BFP but it still seemed really real. Like I felt the emotions and everything. Then I woke up and I was like :( :wall:
Hun i had exactly the same dream the other night hun!! have had them a few times since TTC but the other night it was so life like, i was in the bathroom at home and i took a test, looked at it and two lines appeared, i got BFP!!! and i was sooooo happy, then when i woke up i was so upset and disapointed it was only a dream!!! :(

I always seem to dream that i have had a baby but then the baby turns out to be nothing more than a doll and i always end up getting really upset for some strange reason :)

Well my dream wasnt real like that, I was in a shopping centre that had loads and loads of esculators (sp?) and at first it nothing to do with pregnancy or OH but then we bumped into each other and we were running away from somebody and all of a sudden this women who looked like a witch (and I dont mean the green warty type lol) stepped out of a doorway to a shop and told us to come inside, she was like "hurry, hurry" then she told us to go into this room at the back of the shop and it was dark, with loads of candles all around and there was another woman sat at a desk and a bed thing that they have in the doctors. They told me to do a HPT and I did but the result was two very thin lines and then one of the women took it away somewhere and I was laying on the bed and OH was holding my hand. Then she came back and handed the test and a baby booty to the other woman and said you can tell them, then as she was walking off she whispered congratulations. And then the other woman looked at us and smiled and said, you're going to have a baby. I felt the emotions so intense, and the look on OH's face was priceless. That was realistic part.

I had a dream that one of the girls i work with was pregnant and gave birth - i told her about it and she said she is having pregnancy symptons even though she is on the pill. Hope for her it is a BFP and i think she does to!

tots hope said:
I had a dream that one of the girls i work with was pregnant and gave birth - i told her about it and she said she is having pregnancy symptons even though she is on the pill. Hope for her it is a BFP and i think she does to!
WOW!!!! can you have a dream about me getting my BFP please tots hope?? :lol:

I also have these dreams makes me feel really shit the next day thou once i relise it was a dream

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

yeah they are awful arnt they mum2be? messing with our heads those stupid stupid dreams :x :wall:

xJodieLoux said:

I had several of these every night after I m/c but they have begun to ease off now thank god!

iv had dreams like this a couple of times, but for reason in the last one i was giving birth and it was really small...so i walked out of the hospital and left it!!stil, the ones wen iv had a bfp are soooo good and then i wake up feeling so sad :cry:

I dreamt I was PG with twins last week :shock:

Dear Baby Elves,
One baby will do. :lol:

i had a dream i got my BFP but my DH wasnt the father!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back