Horrible Dreams

andreaaa

Reaction score
Morning :wave:

For the last two nights I have had horrible dreams... the first one i saw a woman get murdered in France and then had to escape from the murderer, and then our boat crashed and I couldn't find J and the kiddie winks :(

And then last night I dreamt our house was on fire and I couldn't get everyone out :(

I do remember lots of my dreams but its strange to have 2 in a row like this.

Anyway, my question is could this be caused by baby aspirin as I started taking it the same night the dreams started?

I don't know hun, I took if for two days as well but had no bad dreams but everyone can be affected differently by drugs.

Hopefully you won't get any more :hug: :hug:

It could be coincedence. Didnt you say you were alergic to it when you were a toddler?

I think if its just bad dreams they'll go eventually and might be that because youre starting on the aspirin youre also thinking of your next baby, and it might be playing on your mind but showing itself in disturbed dreams - just worry probably. :hug: :hug: see how you go for another few nights.

Btw have you just starting taking it from when you got it or have you stated from a particular cd day?

I'm going to try it to see how i can handle it first, if i'm fine i'm thinking of just taking it everyday from now on.

Im not sure but i have a theory..........hear me out and please laugh!

Aspirin thins the blood out right? and my theiry is maybe the blood being thinned is getting it around the body easier and the brain has overdosed - pity they were horrible dreams - I used to have sex dreams!!!!! :rotfl:

Excuse my stupidity, its been a long day!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im not sure but i have a theory..........hear me out and please laugh!

Aspirin thins the blood out right? and my theiry is maybe the blood being thinned is getting it around the body easier and the brain has overdosed - pity they were horrible dreams - I used to have sex dreams!!!!! :rotfl:

Excuse my stupidity, its been a long day!
:rotfl: I like your theory :rotfl: I'll keep taking it, hope I get some sex dreams too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back