Dreams...

Titch85

Reaction score
I have been having lots of dreams this week but they're driving me crackers, how can I stop them?!

So far this week I have dreamt...

That my dad found my scan pic and told me I was expecting twins.

That my sister and I found out we were pregnant on the same day, I was 9 weeks gone but somehow how due on the 17th August.

That my friend gave me her baby to look after for a few months.

Help me make them go away!

Well I'm no damn help, I dreamt last night I got a +ve on a digi and I haven't even ovulated yet!!x

Last edited:
i dream every night lol and its supposed to be a bloody symptom of pregnancy grrrrrr i dont now how to stop them either i have tried sleeping pills to knoick me out and i still dream so vivdly.

i have dreamt:

about a zombie attack on a skyscraper roof
that i was breastfeeding a baby
that i could turn in to a wolf
that the world was ending apocolyse style
that i lost my job

the list goes on

Lynette I want your dreams! sounds like you have eventful nights!!!! I had a dream the other month I was carrying a little boy with a red long sleeved top and a pair of little jean dungarees, with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair about 5 or 6 months old, the dream was so vivid i could really feel him on my side as i was carrying him, woke up............ gutted! xxxx

I don't very often have dreams that I remember the next day but there's been loads this week, and like you said they're really vivid!

Vivid dreams where my first 'symptom' before I got bfp both times!!x

I've had weird dreams too, and I was like oooh pg symptom! still getting bfn. Fx for you though!

I didn't even know that was a symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back