How common are Superdrug evaps?

Doob

Reaction score
Hi, I took a superdrug test this morning and there was the faintest of faint lines there but hb is convinced its an evap. How common are they with Superdrug tests? AF is due on sat (14th) so think Im going to leave off the testing and see if she arrives so confused.

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 82
im due AF on the 18th and i took a superdrug test 2 days ago got nothing, took 3 yesterday got 3 faint positives, thought it might be an evap so took 2 first response early response tests and got 2 faint positives, so thats 5 faint positives. if your due on the 14th then superdrug is probably right and you are pregnant if you want to confirm it try a first response early response or clearblue digital xxx

Thanks, Im just not sure if I can even see a line there or if its in my head. LOL need it to be the same colour as the control line until I believe anything I think lol

Go get a frer, think I c it on my fone but frer will tell u!!!! Good luck x

well i defo see a line :) looks like a bfp to me congrats xx

oh and superdrugs have a realy gd reputation so i am told x

Yup I love a superdrug test me, more than a frer! xx

That's much clearer than my bfp on a superdrug! Congratulations!
I love superdrug tests. They're really sensitive xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I personally wouldnt take that as a BFP from my experience with them, it looks like the strip turned white when wet, I'd take out the strip and see if it's got a coloured line now it's dry.

Good luck!:)

Xx

Thanks for the replies. At the mo I feel thoroughly unconvinced and hb thinks its just a line that's come up when wet too. Ahh shouldn't have tested lol half of me wants to believe but don't want to get my hopes up too. Will leave it till tomorrow I think and test again. X

I personally wouldnt take that as a BFP from my experience with them, it looks like the strip turned white when wet, I'd take out the strip and see if it's got a coloured line now it's dry.

Good luck!:)

Xx

I agree, I can't see a lot of colour to that line, fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111