Stitches and stuff TMI..

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so I apologise in advance but I have to ask...

I had a 2 nd degree tear after having Riven and had a number of dissolvable stitches internally and externally. These are now starting to dissolve and whenever I pee it really really hurts, it stings so bad, I have been drinking so much more than usual as I thought this would help to dilute the pee but it still hurts

Does anybody know anyway I can get it to sting less, it really does bring tears to my eyes :(

it didnt ease for me untill about 3weeks.. the only thing that helped really was sitting in warm water..i know how u feel its awful :hugs:

When I've had "ladies problems" I sometimes found the only way to ease the pain was to run a shallow warm bath and pee in there.

I've read that putting your hands on the bathroom floor while peeing can stop the flow from touching the stitches? Might be worth a try even if you do feel daft x

When you pee get a jug of warm water to pour over while you're going :) not very glamorous but does help! Also get a shot glass (or similar) and fill it with milk, mix 10 drops of tea tree oil and put it in your bath within a few days you should feel much better! You mix it with milk as it then get dispersed round all the water not just sits as a film at the top :)

I feel for you hun, it's one of the things they never warn you about :( xx

As a child I use to get horrendous urine infections and could only wee in a bath of warm water, some friends of mine use to pour warm water on themselves as they had a wee to help xxx

xxx

As the other girls said. Or pee while having a shower xx

Yep pee while in the shower or use the jug, the water dilutes your urine so it doesn't sting as much. I found having plenty of salt water baths helped my stitches heal quicker :) x

Thanks ladies your all life savers :)

Can I sit in a bath 4 days after or is it best to leave it?

Sorry for all the questions x x x

Thanks ladies your all life savers :)

Can I sit in a bath 4 days after or is it best to leave it?

Sorry for all the questions x x x

Yeah you can sit in the bath hun. I just wouldn't make the water too hot and no bubblebath in it :) xx

You should be ok just warm water no scent in it you shower so a bath will be fine xx

xxx

Arnica tablets are another thing to help bring out the bruising but I agree with the jug of warm water!

Hi Hun
The best thing to do is to touch the floor while having a wee. Trust me it really works. I tried the water and peeing in a shower (not very dignified) but tbh it didn't help!
I had 2nd degree and touching the floor was the only thing that worked. I posted exactly the same post after my lo

Hope it eases Hun x x

Hey hun get a jug of warm water and pour it over your bits . I found it really helped x

Just tried the touching the floor and OMG it was bliss so tank you ladies I am a happy bladder empty sort of lady lol :)

I am also going to try a bath with some milk and lavender oil in it.

You are all amazing x x x x

Was gonna say touching the floor as the water thing never worked for me, I used to hold my wee in and cry on my way up it hurt so much-they don't bleeding tell you any of this before do they!? I tell you what if they told me that in sex ed I'd never even.look at a boy. Glad ita worked for you, I did it for ages after scared to try the normal way in case it still hurt, oh came in the bathroom one time and gave me a right funny look I looked like a frog ready for action x

I put lots of salt in my baths after having ella, worked a treat and it didnt sting as much as you would think xx

put witch hazel on your pads, its so cool and soothing on the stitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back