stitches!

Oh no, did you have to stay in? Totally sucks that you've got an infection but at least now it's been detected they can start getting shot of it. The end is in sight! x

I hope they managed to sort it without keeping you in. I feel for you, mine have started really aching today but I'm guessing it's nothing compared to what you've been feeling.

x

Thankfully didn't need to stay in. But if it doesn't start to heal with the antibiotics I might have to be admitted and have my lady bits dressed by the plastic surgery dressings doctors :shock: the doctor said it'll never be the same cosmetically again and that I might need to get some plastic surgery to sort it!
I'm so sore! They've given me 2 types of antibiotics and co codamol. This pain is worse than the whole labour :'(

Since I've had my stitches two people have told me in depth stories about how they had to go back to hospital to get 're-done' 6 months after the event - :shock: - don't be telling me that man! Still, if you do, you'll have a designer vagina! Hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up and the painkillers will make it bearable in the meantime. I agree though, this is way more painful than the labour or birth was.:hugs:

Thanks hun, she said they wouldn't re stitch straight away because it doesn't usually work.......don't like the thought of surgery down there if its going to cause as much pain as this!
How are yours feeling?

I feel much better finally - not screaming in bed anymore or crying when I get up anyway! Not totally gone yet but definitely on it's way out.

Just think, if we do end up needing extra sorting in the future, we'll be on the look out for infection straight away and on the ball with painkillers so it won't be as bad as this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back