Still no AF and a BFN!!!!!!

justjo

Reaction score
Hi ladies I need some advice.

My last period finished around the 25th October. Now I have about a 30-32 day cycle. I have never been this late before. I have done three test within the last week all coming back negative. :cry:

What the hell is happening??????? I am full of the flu at present having headaches. (which have now eased off) This morning my nose was bleeding. I don't feel like AF is coming.

At present I think i'm about 10days late, I have not a clue when I O'd
is it possable that maybe I O'd late and would not yet get a BFP?

help?????????

me too babe i only 3- 5 days late my cycle never longer than 26-28 days but i still here and getting BFN i feel really sicky and sore etc but i know i ovulated late as tis month for the first time i used ovulation kits!!! so i just keep hoping but my life revolves poas!!! xx

Hi ladies,

you could still both be pregnant, however it may still be too early to test! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I didn't get a positive until about 1 week after af was due. Other tests had previously come back negative. Hope it is BFP's for the both of you.

xx

Hi ladies, Thanks Claire for your positive reply. i hope it is a BFP, I really want this to work and so does my husband.

He has a vesectomy reversal july06 we are not sure if it will work but are giving it a go.

Fingers crossed..........

Jo

The same thing happened to me last month, I was only 4 days late I admit, but my cycles are regular as clockwork usually. I hadnt ovulated or at least I hadnt had any positive Ovulation tests during my usual fertile period. I think I ovulated alot later than usual though, as my ovulation pains came about a week late, unfortunately I didnt have any tests left at the time to make sure that was the case. I should also mention that I had been ill with flu so this may have affected my cycle.

Even though I knew this was the case, and I didnt really think I was pregnant, the longer it went on the more excited I became even with BFN's.

This is just me though! I really hope that you ladies get your BFP's! :cheer:

Hi Loola

I have had a really bad flu all last week and just coming to the end of it now, well it aint as bad. It started with really bad headaches, my body ached and if my OH touched my back it felt bruised all over and he only slightly touched it. I couldn't sleep, then yesterday I felt that rough I went to bed after the kids went to school. I am of work this week.
I look like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

I feel a bit better today but blood coming from my nose. Maybe the flu is delaying my BFP :pray: :pray: what do you think? or delaying AF.

cheers Jo

I really hope it has just been delayed by flu. I guess if it goes on for a while and you still get a BFN then the best thing to do is to go to the docs to get a blood test, as that will confirm it either way. Fingers crossed for you! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back