no AF but 3 BFN and a BFN from a doctors urine test?????????

Mrs P

Reaction score
Hello,
i havent had AF since 18th march and i have done 2 HPT all BFN. i decided to go to the doctors for a blood test but the receptionist said standard procedure was a urine test. This also came back BFN. Could there be any chance the urine test is wrong and a blood test prove different??? There is a small hope in the back of my mind that i am pregnant because AF is so late and i dont remember been so late before.
Has anyone else has same experiences?

Thanks

Amy.

Hi,

You are not alone!! I'm in a similar situation. I am currently on
CD51. I should have started in the middle of April but so far nothing. I had pg symptoms galore as well - bloated belly, nausea, tireness, - and really thought i was pg. I tested twice both BFN and then went for a blood test 6 days later which also showed -tive. That was all a fortnight ago and I'm wondering whether i should test again just in case. I'm also considering using Agnus Cactus to see if they regulate my cycles better.

Fingers crossed for both of us, hun
Sheree

Hi shez,

AF has been and gone! She lasted 7 whole stomach cramping days. According to my calculations im o-ing in the next 4 days so plenty of fun for us! Hoping for BFP middle end of may.

My AF was 14 days late, Hope AF comes soon for you then you can work out your o dates.

Love Amy

PS do you watch Hollyoaks? Im sick of Mandy, already had one abortion, Preg again with tony and thinking about another abortion!! I know its only a soap but it really upsets me!

Hi Amy,

Glad you got af out of the way - at least you can back to some regularity hopefully.

I'm still waiting for mine - now on CD55 and getting very fed up. I've been advised to test again once 2 months is up which is next week as apparently you can still ov even if you don't have af - or so I've been told????

Sorry not watched Hollyoaks in years but it always seems to be the case, some women can catch straight away while others find it a lot harder. My sister only missed 2 pills and fell pg straight away but unfortunately, my luck doesn't run along the same path!!!

Enjoy yourself over the next few days!!!
Fingers crossed for BFP

Sheree
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27