Still no AF....

Chazabell

Reaction score
AF was due monday, but is still not here, tested this morn with FMU and got a BFN! I've always been regular or a day or so early, never late! I'm frustrated as I go on holiday Sunday mornin, I don't want AF to arrive when I'm in a bikini!! xxx

Its annoying isn't it?If she is gonna come you would rather she just came!You never know though...could get a BFP in a few days!

Im hoping so. Having really vivid dreams that i get a BFP lol xx

Lets hope those dreams are a sign hun, fx for you xxx

oh sounds promising, wishing you lots of luck Chazabell , make sure you pack a few tests with you X

Last edited:
vivid dreams are very good hun, i got loads when i was pregnant. good luck hun xx

STILL no AF, thought she was gonna get me today as had that pre period discharge.....but now its vanished. No idea whats going on, tomorrow will be my 5th day late. Gonna test Saturday morning if no sign by then, but ill just get a BFN again, like Monday and Wed xxx

STILL no AF, thought she was gonna get me today as had that pre period discharge.....but now its vanished. No idea whats going on, tomorrow will be my 5th day late. Gonna test Saturday morning if no sign by then, but ill just get a BFN again, like Monday and Wed xxx
Good Luck xxxx

good luck i was never late but got bfn on the day i was due and didnt get bfp til i used a first response 4 days later xx gl x

Hi Chazabell, this is what I went through this month - up till today when af came 6 days late!! I feel your frustration! But lets hope for you she stays away for 9 whole months, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back