bfn but no af?

If you wait til friday then we can both POAS together xD Haha

It's just gunna be difficult hold onto my stick til friday.... I might end up POAS tomorrow!! :nopoas: :poas: :test:

ok. friday sounds good. fingers crossed for you. still no af signs for me and my mum was telling me last night that she has bfn's with me and then did'nt find out until she was 6 months gone. lmao. scarey thought. xx

just read my original start to this thread and forgot to put that 2 days before my af was due i had a light pink when i wiped( sorry tmi) could this be a good sign? xx

Hi nmf

This could be implantation spotting and is a very good sign that you could be pregnant but it could also be AF coming...

Hope you get the results you are after soon xxx

it was last tuesday i had that so just over a week ago. i wish i would either get my bfp or af so i know either way. xxx

It couldve been IB!!

Have you tested again or are you def waiting til Friday?

Good luck xxx

i don't know what to do. i can't decide. i haven't got a test at the minute. as of tomorrow im a week late so might wait till then. what do you think? xx

it might be worth testing again and if still bfn then get to GP and ask for test or blood test.

I don't think your medication would affect you so quick as i was on AD for a while after DD and like you said it take sup to 6 weeks for there to be a constant amount in your system before it starts affecting you. At least thats what i came to understand :oooo:

If you are worried that the AD might be affecting your cycles and fertility then I would def say that you should see your GP who might be able to put you on a different type.

Hope this helps hun and you finally get a result. I'll be watching out for your BFP :)

I couldn't help myself... I POAS this morning and got another V.F.P.... so I think it's a case of waiting it out for me. :S

I'll still test with you on Friday, nmf1987 =]

Oh, and I forgot to say, that when I got a BFN at the hospital, the doctor looked me right in the face, and said:
"At 19, are you sure you want to be a mother anyway?"

I was like : :shock: :shock: :shock:
After near 9 months of TTC, and one M/C already, he's asking me if I'm SURE??? :wall2:

x

that's abit wrong for him to say that. it does'nt matter how old you are if you know it's what you and your partner want. what tests are you using? am i right in thinking the cheaper strip tests are better? xx

I know! It was totally out of order. I didn't even answer him, I just sat there and blinked at him.

Well, the ones I use are 99p, and 25 mIU - the lower the number, the more sensitive the test.

The most sensitive one I've found is 20 mIU, and the worst is 100mIU - so those 99p for 3 ones are pretty good =]
x

congratulations hun. i got another bfn today. how late were you again? xxx

well hopefully i still have a chance then. im so pleased for you. shows that doctor hey. xx

I'm sure you'll get your BFP hunni, as long as your AF hasn't arrived there's a chance!

Yeah, stick you, dumbass Doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back