still no AF

louise_c

Reaction score
I was due on sunday and stil gettin mild cramps on and off but very sore boobs and no af. i took test last nite it was bfn. its doing my head in now though am never this late.

oooo, keeping it all x'd that this is your month :pray:

i'd do a fmu as that'll show up your hormone levels much more than when you test last thing at night. leave it a few more days and do another test....or if you're anything like me do another test tomorrow morning :rotfl:

xx

Wishing you good news! It is so strange to read people going through exactly same thing!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. x

thanks i just wish i knew im so bloated and its my work christmas party next sat so i need to no soon, am so impatient

you took the test in the evening? i'd recomend taking a test with first morning pee :D

Hello hun :wave:

Hope you get a bfp soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BABY DUST SENT YOUR WAY

not yet stil gettin cramp a bit so dunno if its on way or what so gonna have a lazy day and see what happens. tryin not to get my hopes up too.

test tomrrow morning with fmp please :D i wanna know now hehe

still havent tested might do one in morning as im a week late now, stil got cramping. i feel like i am gonna wet myself everytime i go to toilet like somethin there or leakin but nothing, dunno if its normal. but my boobs are soo sore

louise_c said:
still havent tested might do one in morning as im a week late now, stil got cramping.

Cramping can be a sign of pregnancy I had it with my BFP with Alban. Good luck and have some baby dust

Mxxx

tested this mornin and still bfn still no af but if i was preg i think after a week of bein late woulda showed up this morning

hi louise

i totally sympathise with you. I am now a week late too and when i tested on fri was bfn. Do you know when you ov'd??

i used a clearblue digi so a gud one. am not really sure when i ovulated so could have even ovulated late for all i no

well the digi's are 50mlu so mabe you could still be but mabe you oved late and it's a late implanter :) mabe give it anotehr week and if you still haven't come opn go docs and ask for a blood test to be done, also remember that fir the first month i was pregnant with Emma i have negative tests, it wasn't untill i was 2 months preg that i got a bfp and she is now 4 :lol: :pray: :pray: it's a bfp for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back