Still cant quite believe it!!

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Still cant quite believe it!!

I got my BFP on a cb digi yesterday! Pregnant 1 - 2 weeks! SO EXCITED!!!!

I was wondering.... if you have had a miscarriage before do you get a scan earlier.. someone said it was only if you have re-occurring?

OMG i cannot contain myself,,,,, i want to start buying baby clothes and furniture lol!!!
xxx

Congratulations!!!!!

As far as i'm aware you can only get an early scan if you have had several MC's, otherwise you can still get one if you really wanted to but you will have to pay for it which alot of people do.

Congratulations again sweetie!

I am afraid if you want an early scan you'll have to go privately BUT it will be worth every penny!

I've had 3 miscarriages and am under the care of a recurrent miscarriage clinic yet I still have to get the GP to refer me for an early scan :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun! I've had 1 MC before and got an early scan as I had bleeding and cramps - that's the only way my hosp gives you them unless u go private xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats Hun! Early scan wise if you push your doctor enough you might just get one or might be better if you can afford to have a private one. I have had mmc and have still found it impossible to get scanned but every area is different.
Here to a very healthy 9 months xxxxx

Congratulations, ive had 2 MC's and got an early scan but my midwife had to tell them that i had been bleeding! See what your midwife/GP says xxx

Aw thank you so much everyone!!!
It feels great to be here! I called my gp today to make first appointment. Going to just stay optimistic and have faith!! We are so excited!!! Congrats to all you lovely ladies too!! Looking forward chatting with you all over the next 9 months lol xxx

Congratulations hun. Not sure on early scans as I've never had one. x

Congratulations hun! :yay: So pleased for you :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back