Still cannot believe it!

Amylize

Reaction score
:bfp:well...... Where do i start???

I have taken two clear blue pregnancy tests this morning both have a darker vertical line and fainter horitzontal line! I checked up on the leaflet you get with the tests and it says its pregnant!

I am def going to buy a clear blue digital tonight and do it tomorrow i gotta believe it after 3 positive tests!

The only reason i can believe it is, i was on the waiting list for IVF and would have been due for consultations at the beginging of the New Year!

I was told i wouldnt be able to concieve naturally or very limited chance, surely you see why i cant believe it yet! I rang my doctors and was told to do another or drop in a sample so they can test it but i wont be seen until 6-8 weeks anyways.

I am 12 days late, Sore breasts, ick feelings, constipated and tiredness. :shock:

My partner was over the moon this morning!! But i'm in two worlds lol not in a bad way i want a baby have done for a long time but i cant let myself believe it to be let down :clock:

Congrats - What a fab early Xmas pressie!

xxxxxxxxx

How amazing and wonderful, i can see why its hard to believe but how fabulous for you! hope you have a blooming happy nine months :)

Thank you to you both! Hopefully i will believe my third one tomorrow morning!! xx

Congrats hun!! We were told the same thing, was told I was infertile in October and was due to be referred for ivf in July but Pip showed up :D

I know the exact feelings u r goin thro, do what I did and think its a miracle a it'll all be fine. I'm living proof :)

Congrats, how exciting for you and a lovely Christmas present! x

Thank YOU all!!!
I will do another test tomorrow and then ill see how i feel lol! I feel so strange! I REALLY REALLY hope there is a little Peanut growing inside me!

:)

Congratulations hun! :yay: it's amazing! Digi's are the best, it'll make you believe it more, seeing it in black and white :) x x

awe hun that is fantastic news....u must have been a very good girl this year for santa to bring you such an amazing gift :)

ul have to posy a pic in morning of ur digi confirming in black and white :) xxx

congratulations what fab news.

Michelle. x

Congratulations wishing u all the best xx

I can confirm i am deffo with child! It really hasnt sunken in and doubt it will until i see my peanut on the screen! I couldnt have wished for better news after this year and i cannot wait till i tell my dad and family on Christmas day!!

xx

WAHOOOOO lovely news hun, all there in black and white for you, fingers crossed for a sticky one! xxxx

Thank YOU all!!!
I will do another test tomorrow and then ill see how i feel lol! I feel so strange! I REALLY REALLY hope there is a little Peanut growing inside me!

:)

I'm in the same boat!! feel so strange, and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's experiencing constipation!!! It's all worth it though!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Father Christmas has been good to us!!! xx

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO BABYEM!

Were very very lucky this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member