still in shock

V1ck176s

Reaction score
Still cant believe!!! so i got my :BFP:!!!!!

had few sypmtoms but really thought i was imaginig it until i asked my husband 3 days ago if my boobs looked veiny and he said no but tmi! ur nipples look funny lol

im about 13dpo did a test yesterday on a test strip got a very very faint line so did another one and also a tesco test and same again!

This morning did tesco test one strip and thought id try and opk got veryvery faint again! :)

one my break today got a cb digi waiting for it to change i really was expecting not pregnant but it said PREGNANT ! 1-2 weeks sooooo happy but early days this is my very first pregnancy!!!!

my oh is working away for two days :(

Really not going to sleep tonight!!!!

Vicki XXX

Baby dust to u all

Congratulations huni! (again lol)

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!

BB xxxxx

congratulations hun thats awesome news!! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xx

Congrats. It's really a great news to encourage mom who are trying for long. Good beginning in 2012. Hope you have happy and healthy 9 months

:yay: Congratulations hun!! I know we all symptom spot, but I think sometimes you just know when you're right! :yay: See you in Tri 1 :) x x

I knew something wasn't right but at the end of it u feel silly if it was Af

Soo I'm really pleased that i knew my body!

Vicki xxxx

Congrats again hun, so pleased for you.

Michelle. x

Yay!!! Congratulations hon :) Very pleased for you. It's the boobs that tell you LOL xxx

Congratulations hun, made up for you. Good luck xxxx

congratulations hun, so pleased for you!

clara x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back