Still cannot believe it!

I know! still can't believe it! symptoms have got worse since i found out though lol, feel sick constantly and cant get comfy in bed lol :( Alll worth it!!! When should you be due?? x

I know! still can't believe it! symptoms have got worse since i found out though lol, feel sick constantly and cant get comfy in bed lol :( Alll worth it!!! When should you be due?? x

I have had reasons for all the symptoms over the past week and half! made excuses up for everyone of them!

I think it would be in or around 15 - 18th August give or take a few days!

you?

xx

I should be 23rd August, but until I have my scan wont know for sure.. I just want my scan lol!!!

Congratulations I'm so happy for your little miracle right before Christmas too xx

lovely news!! can i ask - what were your mecical reasons for being reffered for ivf?

lovely news!! can i ask - what were your mecical reasons for being reffered for ivf?

I was told I haad pcos and then told I wasnt then told I didnt ovulate so they called it unexplained infertility :)
Xx

Well done and many congratulations. We had a 4 year wait with ttc before we got a Bfp so I know that it can take a long time to sink in. I think in the end you resign yourself to the fact that it really may never happen and then the shock is even greater. If its a bfp, then it's a bfp! Enjoy it! It's what you've been waiting for and is well deserved. xx

Great news for you guys, fab Xmas pressie. I'm having fertility treatment and every month is so stressful, I'm so happy you didn't have to go through all the ups & downs of fertility.
If this is to personal I don't mind if you don't reply but where you diagnosed with anything like endmertisois?

Congrats again :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back