Started nesting :)

Pippa1703

Reaction score
I'm having an action wednesday today. Got a lovely new firmer mattress to help support my achey back.

I'm just currently having a break from clearing out the surplus crap from the spare room/ moving bits to the loft. The spare room will become Koby's room when he stays with us (OHs 7yr son) and Kobys current box room will become the nursery.

Im making as much of a dent as i can because OH will be doing most of the work once his broken ankle is fixed :)

EEEeeeeek, next week i'l be deciding on pink or blue bedding! :lol:

Me too Pippa. I have a day off work, eldest is at school and wee ones at nursery. 2 Washings done and out on line. Dining room sparkling, now just about to divide a mountain of clothes into piles, and put away before I batch cook for rest of the week.

:)))) feeling very productive

glad to hear i'm not the only productive one today.
i've made enough space to move koby's stuff in so thats the bulk of the sorting done :) just gotta haul everything up to the loft and get decorating :)

Yayy for nesting pip!

I had a huge bedroom move and loft day today, we tipped a car load of junk, honestly i should be on britains biggest hoarders!

We put devons little bed up and hes in it tonight! The cot bed he was in can now be turned back into a cotbed and there next to each other,ahh.

Our wardrobes are now in my daughters room ( the main bedroom) , lots more sorting to do but so happy i managed to even get lots help from hubby!!
Pippa i cant believe your going to be finding out what your having next week, im really excited for you

Last edited:
We sorted the nursery out this weekend - carpet down so we could put everything in and I loved going trough baby's tiny little clothes!! I'm holding off on any washing for a while but I'm so excited :-D

Nesting is quite fun, but quite annoying. I want everything perfect.... NOW!!!

I know, im going to start buying little bits like bottles, bibs ans wipes and keep them in kobys new room-to-be until we do the change over. Cant do it yet because weve not told koby yet and he might be a bit suspicious lol

I know absolutely nothing about raising a baby so its all gonna be trial and error. For example id love a rocking chair in nursery but ive no idea how big the cot is and what space will be left. Will there be space for a changing table or am I just doing it on the floor?

It so exciting! ! I cant wait til this scan comes round, then everything becomes real!!

I can't believe you are finding out next week it's flown by good luck for your scan x

It's really exciting Pippa, re: changing table, you can get an attachment to go over the end of the cot (that's what we would like anyway), don't know how much use it would be for you :)
I can't wait to move house so I can start buying things for the nursery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back