nesting?

I had the nesting bug but now it's well and truly disappeared :shock: I can't even be bothered to get the hoover out at the mo!

I am in full nesting mode and I love it.
I am clearing all our rooms and freecycling all our old stuff.
Hubby got worried the other day, he thought I was brushing my teeth for bed, but was surprised to find me stood in the bath scrubbing the grouting between the tiles with an old tooth brush -especially as the grouting is new and white!
I have also been buying daft things to help make the cleaning easier - my new Window Wizards http://www.pitchwell.com/Shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=81 were delivered today and I can't wait to put them to good use!!! :cheer: :cheer:

i draw the line at windows :shock: i pay for mine to be cleaned, its only a fiver so rather him then me :rotfl:

paradysso said:
i draw the line at windows :shock: i pay for mine to be cleaned, its only a fiver so rather him then me :rotfl:

:D , I would, if I could, but unfortunately we have a terraced house with no access to the back...so we have to do it ourselves :(

that is why I am stupidly excited about the gimmicky Window wizards, :rotfl: . OH thinks I have lost the plot.

let me know if they work, i used to use one of them huge poles from the floor, i looked a right twat :lol:

I've got everything i need.....and have given up nesting and even housework is a bore as the kiddies just come along behind me and wreck it all....ho ....hum :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back